saturday football

sheffieldmel

sheffieldmel

last time i was here at least 1 english premier game was shown live on tv saturday night just looked at the listings and all i can find is a spanish game has everything changed?

Dang I thought we had and  an NCAA fan post ! 

Edited by samatm
  • Like 1
Panserhansen

Urban Cellar in Talamban is showing Premier League. Today it's

Tottenham vs Chelsea 7:45PM

Manchester United vs West Bromwich AND Aston Villa vs Manchester City 10PM

Swansea vs Arsenal 12:30AM

Getting there, tell the taxi driver to go to Rose Pharmacy in Talamban, across from Silver Hills subdivision. Urban Cellar is just opposite of Rose Pharmacy.

• Like 1

Urban Cellar in Talamban is showing Premier League. Today it's

Tottenham vs Chelsea 7:45PM

Manchester United vs West Bromwich AND Aston Villa vs Manchester City 10PM

Swansea vs Arsenal 12:30AM

Getting there, tell the taxi driver to go to Rose Pharmacy in Talamban, across from Silver Hills subdivision. Urban Cellar is just opposite of Rose Pharmacy.

what cable package do you have to get for balls t.v ? I can,t get it on cignal sat so i,ll need to change so I can watch premier football

Panserhansen

what cable package do you have to get for balls t.v ? I can,t get it on cignal sat so i,ll need to change so I can watch premier football

Sky Cable. Not sure about Cignal.

• Like 1
sheffieldmel

the urban cellar was not really an option as my other half has a bad reaction to smokey places and we"ve yet to find a bar smoke free, anyway i have balls at home so we  stopped in did not get the first one just basket ball (again!!) but second match man u- west brom came on ok and as a bonus west brom won so i went to bed happy.

• Like 1

the urban cellar was not really an option as my other half has a bad reaction to smokey places and we"ve yet to find a bar smoke free, anyway i have balls at home so we  stopped in did not get the first one just basket ball (again!!) but second match man u- west brom came on ok and as a bonus west brom won so i went to bed happy.

As a West Brom fan, I went to bed very happy indeed! Let my kids stay up to watch but they fell asleep for the second half.

Don't be dissin Woody and the boys.

not too worried about him punching me from the grave :)   but that was a great win ... though I hate the sooners I hated Woodys buckeyeys even more.  

Now without Woody.. i often cheer for the Buckeyeys.  Woody was a polarizing type of guy ..you loved him or hated him.

udonthani

observe how Filipino English dialect has crept into Lars' English usage, not that there is anything wrong with that. They often use 'of' in that kind of context when a native English speaker would just use 'the', as in 'just opposite THE Rose Pharmacy'. Filipinos might also use 'at' in this kind of context too, so when you ask them, 'hey where is the Urban Cellar foreigner bar?', they might reply 'it is just opposite at Rose Pharmacy'. This is not really wrong, as in incorrect. It is just the way, they speak.