Sign in to follow this  
Salty Dog

Kris Aquino, politician… please no

Salty Dog
From The Philippines Needs Change Blog 

kris_aquino_governor_tarlac.jpg

It was said that Kris Aquino was running for public office in the next election….

Seriously, please, no.

Just NO.

Personally, I have nothing against her parents of whom I both respect.

Honestly, I respect Kris Aquino as an actress, as a host, and nothing more.

She has had whirlwind romances. I know that people’s personal lives are personal, and their love lives are personal. Well, I’m stating her love life for this:

Kris Aquino comes running to interviews to cry about her dwindling, disastrous, love lives. One was with Joey Marquez who she claimed pointed a gun at her and gave her STDs. Seriously, woman, we did NOT need to know about the STD part. Kris Aquino revealed all that in an interview. People did not uncover that from her, but she revealed it herself.

I’m not done there. With the James Yap issue, Kris Aquino came running to an interview with her older sisters to proclaim about how much of a horny bastard James Yap was, and that she was protecting their son from him.

Do you see what I’m trying to say?

Kris Aquino goes running to TV whenever she has problems with her lovers! I don’t know what the hell is going in her head, or if she goes to TV as a last resort. All I know is that I don’t give a damn. She’s an attention whore. She can’t handle her own problems without going to TV to garner sympathy from the masses and get their support -which I have to say is NOT real sympathy or support at all. Kris Aquino is in the entertainment world. She’s just there for entertainment. She did not save anyone, and she is not a normal person who can easily relate to the masses. She’s a rich, spoiled, attention seeking, men hungry, brat.

Kris Aquino cannot even handle her own personal life with ease. How can she handle a whole country? Shall she go crying in front of national TV every time she gets hurt by someone? Probably her future secretary lover?

Being an Aquino does NOT mean being a politician. It just means that you are an Aquino, and that is IT.

Kris Aquino, I respect you as a host, as an actress, as a woman, and as a mother. I cannot respect you, however, as a politician.

• Like 1

jtmwatchbiz

ah she's not so bad. what are the alternatives...Boy Abunda? :)

• Like 2

Davaoeno

my vote goes to Wow wow Willie !!    

• Like 1

jtmwatchbiz

my vote goes to Wow wow Willie !!    

only if he brings along them dancers and promises not to sing :)

• Like 2

smokey

willie willie willie 

BlueFin

Her political career is right on track (as is Boy Abunda's)  - followed closely by Vice Ganda .. there's nothing complicated about a popularity contest to win office.

SomeRandomGuy

and here i thought being an actor here was your first step to a political career

Paddy

If Kris Aquino treated her lovers the way she treated a young singer in an hour long interview about the singer's life and problems (can't remember the girl's name) I am not surprised that people pull guns on her.

I'd vote for Vice Ganda - just for the fun of it....I'd love to see it him as Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs at the UN or someplace similar...