Something my Filipina G/F told me today.

batman2525

jtmwatchbiz

We can't all be like you wanabuyatimepeice and marry into an elitist wanna be family..

do you know my inlaws personally? you speak like you have some sort of intimate knowledge of me and my family here but as many members here who know me and my inlaws would agree...as usual you are talking out of your ass. here's my guess...my "elitist" inlaws sacrifice more money helping the poor in this country in one year than your family back home makes in a lifetime. you sound like a typical half-wit ex-NGO burnout who now has an axe to grind about all things filipino.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jtmwatchbiz

• batman2525

• blaze pontaine

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these types of threads always crack me up. "filipinos" this and "filipinos" that.   doing business here for almost 10 years now and dealing with a huge number of filipinos on a regular basis, i can

Why would they be mad at the filipino husband?  Filipinos don't think its wrong to steal from foreigners.

Sounds like you already know where you stand since you are not one of the Nationals.The thing is, what will you do about it?

blaze pontaine

Rich filipinos don't need to steal from foreigners because  they've stolen so much from their fellow filipinos already.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

Rich filipinos don't need to steal from foreigners because  they've stolen so much from their fellow filipinos already.

of course you will once again do a save and say you're using "shorthand" right?

jtmwatchbiz

it boggles the mind that someone who is a staff member would constantly be allowed to stick his foot in his mouth as much as you. now go ahead and ban me from this thread so you and the other thinly disguised filipino haters can beat their chests on how slick they are in choosing filipino women.    

• Like 1
blaze pontaine

of course you will once again do a save and say you're using "shorthand" right?

Yeah, i forgot about the semantics police.  Once again, my statement doesn't mean ALL, it means 99%. 

blaze pontaine

it boggles the mind that someone who is a staff member would constantly be allowed to stick his foot in his mouth as much as you.

What boggles my mind is how one of the most well-known cuckolds in cebu is giving me relationship advice. 

jtmwatchbiz

Yeah, i forgot about the semantics police.  Once again, my statement doesn't mean ALL, it means 99%. 

and with this attitude you are a staff member of this forum?

jtmwatchbiz

What boggles my mind is how one of the most well-known cuckolds in cebu is giving me relationship advice. 

well now what's this? let's see how many forum rules a mod can break in one thread? rather than insult my wife online why not meet me in person and say this to my face?

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)

i'm going to just  lock this now .. if you want to continue it take it to pm or email or any other private form

• Like 1