Ian posted something in a thread that caused me to ponder how I felt.

like they say.. find a girl that can cook.. cause as big an ego as anyone might have as much as they may want to brag .. whatever.. i eat more than i screw

Their you go! Plus really it is hard to find a ugly one here though some might disagree. When I think that I saw an ugly filipina I can just go back to the Walmart thread and get a reality check.

• Like 3
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• lamoe

• JamesMusslewhite

• jtmwatchbiz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife is 49 years old in this picture. I have known her since she was 19 and today she is still a knockout and makes me proud to have her on my arm. The smartest thing I ever did was marry that litt

Personally, looks are not that important to me. I would rather have, and be with a woman who is not so attractive, but is truly devoted, loyal, and caring for me, than a model type chick who would be

james i have only one question.... in your avatar your what age ??  in your now picture your what age??  in both your wearing the same shirt and its what age ?

Posted Images

Sometimes when we (my wife and i ) see very beauty slim girl my wife say; you wana change here for me!

My answer; that have no use over 1year she will also have big stomach, so long there is food in the ref there will not stop eating.

And beside that i know what i have now, my wife take good care off me, can cook very good even europfood, never problem with familie, and i am very thankfull that she learn me how to live here in other cultur.

Oke let say Garfield; i am not fat, i am short ! Hehe

newtocebu

My ex-wife was one of the less attractive partners I had during my life, however, I fell in love with her wonderful caring nature.

When we married I was 21, she was 26. Not long after we married, she stumbled across a bunch of old photos ( which I forgot even existed ), including some of ex girlfriends.

Two in particular were total knock-outs – one was a promo model, and the other won the Miss Teen Philippine Victoria title.

Since that day, all I ever got was “why would you marry an older ugly girl like me when you had these gorgeous girls before” etc etc

I could not go out anywhere without her asking where id been, who I saw, who I flirted with etc etc

Despite all the love and reassurance I gave her, it was her insecurities and huuuuge jealousy issues that ultimately broke the marriage up after 8 years.

So after the personality was not so attractive to me anymore, her lesser physical attractiveness was not enough to keep my interested

Good looks are nice but don't rank high on my list of attributes anymore. After having a few bad relationships I took a few years off from dating to decide what I really wanted out of a partner(and life in general)  When I was looking last time I went for common interests, related personality/sense of humor, same moral compass...stuff like that. It worked for me...known her 7yrs now, been in a relationship 5 yrs (including living together 4yrs) and we get along great. Literally not a single fight in all this time. We will marry next summer. I got lucky because shes also very good looking, but what attracted me to her initially was we both enjoy reading and share the same sense of humor.

Compare that to past relationships where her looks was the first thing I went for...and in some cases we fought nearly daily.

I think having common interests plays a huge roll. My ex's wanted to go bar hopping and dancing all the time..that wasn't me and it was something that drove us apart.. With this girl we both enjoy just lounging around reading good books.

• Like 1

My ex-wife was one of the less attractive partners I had during my life, however, I fell in love with her wonderful caring nature.

When we married I was 21, she was 26. Not long after we married, she stumbled across a bunch of old photos ( which I forgot even existed ), including some of ex girlfriends.

Two in particular were total knock-outs – one was a promo model, and the other won the Miss Teen Philippine Victoria title.

Since that day, all I ever got was “why would you marry an older ugly girl like me when you had these gorgeous girls before” etc etc

I could not go out anywhere without her asking where id been, who I saw, who I flirted with etc etc

Despite all the love and reassurance I gave her, it was her insecurities and huuuuge jealousy issues that ultimately broke the marriage up after 8 years.

So after the personality was not so attractive to me anymore, her lesser physical attractiveness was not enough to keep my interested

I have been in the same situation several times. I have intentionally shown pics and talked about my ex's to my present and past GF's to see their reaction.

If there is jealously or immaturity, I do not consider them marriage material

Having dated mostly Asian women in my life it is one of the reasons why I still remain single....my present GF is a little different and she accepts that I have had some stunners in my past

questsea73

I believe I will now steal an idea and add 1 more requirement to the list of things I look for in a wife-candidate here in P.I.:

****ability to kill a chicken (skillfully, clean, and prepare for cooking).

Ken

• Like 1

Personally, looks are not that important to me. I would rather have, and be with a woman who is not so attractive, but is truly devoted, loyal, and caring for me, than a model type chick who would be high maintenance, or who would live as though she were too good to do the simplest things. 

Of course, if I can get both, naturally that would be nice. But, her looks certainly isn't the most important. Far from being so, in fact.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I feel like my wife is truly beautiful.  Beyond this fact, she has a heart of gold, is intelligent, loyal and honest; the later two being more important than her looks...

undoubtedly some would disagree with me, but it matters little what others think of her...

• Like 3