Ian posted something in a thread that caused me to ponder how I felt.

bahalina buong

Thanks,

Even our daughter said she was surprised I waited so long. Not PW'd as was intimidated in another thread. Loyalty and love can make a person endure many things.

Reply sad part was signed separation papers on day of 46th anniversary.

Lamoe,  I'm very happy for you and many members here will feel the same way, but you gotta be prepared for an onslaught of BS from the resident trolls here.  You will probably be chastised by a clown also...I'm not kidding.  They are very rough and crude here.  Almost like Filipinos, but not that bad.  Wish you the best. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• lamoe

• JamesMusslewhite

• jtmwatchbiz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife is 49 years old in this picture. I have known her since she was 19 and today she is still a knockout and makes me proud to have her on my arm. The smartest thing I ever did was marry that litt

Personally, looks are not that important to me. I would rather have, and be with a woman who is not so attractive, but is truly devoted, loyal, and caring for me, than a model type chick who would be

james i have only one question.... in your avatar your what age ??  in your now picture your what age??  in both your wearing the same shirt and its what age ?

Posted Images

goggleye

attachicon.gifIMAG2651-1.jpg

First time attaching pic. Learning curve.

I was fortunate in that I feel my wife was somewhat good looking, stayed with me through Vietnam, 10 months hospital afterwords, and 1 year shrink after that. She always worked and managed our money very well.

Pic is from about 20 years ago. Now she's on medication that caused a 40 kilo weight gain. Lived with that for 10 years no problem. I loved the person not the image.

Unfortunately, her medicines caused a radical personality change. Even then I could live with her as long as I was working and could avoid her as much as possible.

She can only take one type and it's either take it or die.

Retired 2 years. 24/7 had proven to be to much. Getting a divorce.

So, even if you do find a good looking lady and she's everything you want, if her personally and compatibility changes it can still destroy a 46 year marriage.

That's why when I get there I'm not looking for a hottie. I want someone I feel comfortable with.

you look with an honest heart in the philippines there are many wonderful loving honest women especially ones who are in their 30s and 40s  - network  tell people what kind of woman you want to meet  - they will guide you to some good ones  

• Like 4

You will probably be chastised by a clown also...I'm not kidding.  They are very rough and crude here.

They had better not. I think most members know, at this point in time, I have had juuuuuuust about enough of the bullshit on the upstairs forums on this site. Members ARE going to stay on topic. AND, they are going to stick to giving honest, heartfelt advice to help other members. Or, they will become a target on Paul's hit list. On THAT, you can rest assured.

People are goin' to straighten up and fly right around here, or I'm a gonna drop the hammer, fer sure.

Simply said, enough is enough.

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)

like they say.. find a girl that can cook.. cause as big an ego as anyone might have as much as they may want to brag .. whatever.. i eat more than i screw

bahalina buong

They had better not. I think most members know, at this point in time, I have had juuuuuuust about enough of the bullshit on the upstairs forums on this site. Members ARE going to stay on topic. AND, they are going to stick to giving honest, heartfelt advice to help other members. Or, they will become a target on Paul's hit list. On THAT, you can rest assured.

People are goin' to straighten up and fly right around here, or I'm a gonna drop the hammer, fer sure.

Simply said, enough is enough.

I hope so.  Some of us young pirates here are thin-skinned!...lol

Thanks guys but I can take care of myself.

I've always felt that those who get off demeaning others without any basis are lacking in some fundamental aspects in their own personality.

For some reason - "Insults are the last resort of a feeble mind" - just sounds better to me than - "you're an asshole too".

I assume the big dog attitude. Ever notice how the little dog will yap at the big dog until it gets it's ass bitten?

Will be looking for age group of 30 to 45. Someone who's had some life experiences.

Someone to talk to the other 23 hours and 58 minutes.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

They are very rough and crude here. Almost like Filipinos, but not that bad. Wish you the best.

stay tuned...same bat time...same bat channel :)

Well if you are going to travel to the other side of the world to meet a woman, why in the hell would U want a ugly, old, one... hell U can get that at home.

Regardless of their looks, they will all change if U take them back home with you anyway.. so at least take a good looking one with U - and then it is easier to get someone to take them away from U if needed... :yahoo: 

Just remember that old saying...

No matter how sexy and goodlooking the girl is, there is somebody, somewhere, that is just tired of their shit... and that is the truth !!!

• Like 2

Well if you are going to travel to the other side of the world to meet a woman, why in the hell would U want a ugly, old, one... hell U can get that at home.

Regardless of their looks, they will all change if U take them back home with you anyway.. so at least take a good looking one with U - and then it is easier to get someone to take them away from U if needed... :yahoo: 

Just remember that old saying...

No matter how sexy and goodlooking the girl is, there is somebody, somewhere, that is just tired of their shit... and that is the truth !!!

But, an ugly old one at home won't do anything for you. Most Filipinas will take care of you like most modern western women never would. 

But, an ugly old one at home won't do anything for you. Most Filipinas will take care of you like most modern western women never would. 

Perhaps the advantage to an ugly one is that other white guys won't be hitting on her (temptation for her) all the time? I still think that the "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife" song rings true. But... my filipina is gorgeous so what do I know...

• Like 1

5 posts deleted, 4 members banned from topic.

It seems as though just banning from topics isn't working as planned.

• Like 1

Tim, didn't say ugly. Many women 35 to 45 are very attractive.

Traveling to other side of world because I'll have 4k USD a month to live on if I want.

Here that's not much, there I can live the way I want.

Will be looking for age group of 30 to 45. Someone who's had some life experiences.

And baggage. Be prepared to fund an annulment if you're looking for that age.

Not looking for marriage and can't have any more kids. Whoever is with me will have to accept my terms. Although could involve coming back to US for a month or so every year.