i wish i was there to visit a Korean man

jtmwatchbiz

no its a post about being frustrated i am here and away from a fine woman - i think its a common frustration many of us face 

ok then understood, but no need to be so frustrated as from what you say your gal is AOK, so who cares what some koreano or anyone else is doing? this type of stuff happens all the time to pretty gals and yours is obviously very appealing as well. take it as a compliment and let it go.

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
Davaoeno

take it as a compliment and let it go.

exactly so !!!   [ do you really want a girl that  is so unappealing that no one ever hits on  her ???  ]

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 1

People trusted Bernie Madoff 100%, too.

With their life savings.

Doesn't mean he wasn't up to something.

Nothing personal meant but it seems to me, based solely on the information you've provided, that she's politely telling you that she's playing the field.

Or she wants him to send some cash

It seems that many filipinos have the attitude that most girls with foreigners here have a filiipino on the side. And lots of guys have no shame on hitting on my gfs [ present and past] even when I was present - especially in visayan or tagalog.  I always figure that if they could talk their way into her giving herself to them then its best that I know now that we dont have a real relationship - and that they are actually doing me a favor 

Don't you love it...most Pinoy men would lose it and probably punch any man hitting on their girl........agree with your comment....why give a dam

jtmwatchbiz

if it makes you feel any better googleye...i can't count how many times this happens on a regular basis when my wife is out and about and i've learned that it goes with the territory when one marries a cutie. not to mention she is also a fast slut.

i'm soooo dead...

Edited by jtmwatchbiz

i think you both should go feck yourselves she is not that person

I don't think they are being too disrespectful, just realistic on a percentage basis of how reliable and lot of women are here and the daily horror stories we read of guys who thought it was all o.k. Damn, they even introduce sex friends as relatives. At least she did tell you. You must have some concerns of your own. Isn't that why you posted?

Anyway good luck and keep posting. There's lots to be gleaned from LinC good or bad.

id ask the moderators to close this since these guys just want to insult a very fine honest woman

Okie dokie. 

And, for the record, I agree with you. I think there are women (Filipinas) who can be faithful, honest, loyal, and are simply telling you what is happening when someone does such a thing. 

Personally, though, I do believe she is calling out to you so that you can sort it. She does not wish to do so on her own.

Right now, I would do whatever it took to get on a plane, fly over, and give her some comfort in this situation. 

PS. Bring the Louisville Slugger.

---------

For the record, seeing you lot going off topic is pretty fecked up, especially in topics that someone posts seeking serious and honest advice on. I can't wait to see one of you feckers post asking for some serious, heartfelt advice, or wishing to share a serious event that has happened to them. 

I have hidden all of the off topic posts, the nonsensical garbage that shouldn't have been posted in the first place. 

Edited by Paul
  • Like 3