HTM

PhilHealth for foreigners

GoHuk

You can live all alone and in celibate!

Celibate?  Is that near Cebu?

• Like 3

hyaku

Celibate? Is that near Cebu?

No he's just pissed up and can't spell celibrate.

• Like 1

HTM

No, Mindanao :-)

hyaku

So while I am sure this works for some, it is as likely to happen as you getting a 'Senior Citizens Discount' Card. I know people who have it and I know others who cannot get it and I don't care what the 'rules' are for either as this is Philippines and your mileage WILL vary.

In this country you can get things done if you know people. But I'm not getting over friendly with my senior citizen leader. She might take me up on it!
  • Like 1

HTM

Its fine to read this on the Internet.  In some places it may actually work.  But when I go to Phil Health in Hicksville, Backwater Province and ask them then they tell me that foreigners cannot have Phil Health.  I tried telling them that Harry said I could but they would not listen.

Then, in the hospital, my ex asked if they accepted Phil Health.  The hospital in Hicksville said sure, you pay all the bills in cash, keep all the receipts, and then go to the second window where they will refund you the Phil Health portion.  But first you have to go out and beg, borrow or steal the cash you need for all the prescriptions and up front costs.

So while I am sure this works for some, it is as likely to happen as you getting a 'Senior Citizens Discount' Card.  I know people who have it and I know others who cannot get it and I don't care what the 'rules' are for either as this is Philippines and your mileage WILL vary.

LOL :-) Txt me next time ur in Cebu, I go whit u2 Phil Health and we fix it.. Then we take a beer or 7, k?

• Like 1

HTM

celibate

cel·i·bate

[sel-uh-bit, -beyt]

1.a person who abstains from sexual relations.

2.a person who remains unmarried, especially for religious reasons.

adjective

3.observing or pertaining to sexual abstention or a religious vow not to marry.

4.not married.

• Like 1

HTM

It's all very well but Philippines does it Asian style. Nurse, come and go to give Med and treatment. Doctors come if your lucky. The rest, food, care, going out to buy the med is done by family. If you are living here on your own you had better be sure there is someone you can rely on that has to do more than half the work nurses wuld be expected to do in other countries.

Yeah but it is something completely different and not what this is about!

If you want to discuss quality in hospitals and health services in the Philippines then create a new discussion!

This is about if you like to pay 40k for an appendectomy or 5-10k, for the quality we have here!

hchoate

Everything took about 40 minutes.

Wow. I can think of only one other thing I got done that quickly in the Phils. And it WAS 'near Cebu' ...

• Like 1

hyaku

Yeah but it is something completely different and not what this is about!

If you want to discuss quality in hospitals send health services in the Philippines then create a new discussion!

This is about if you like to pay 40k for an appendectomy or 5-10k, for the quality we have here!

Whats different about it? People should be aware that what you get for your money Philhealth or otherwise has variations that also cost money. No one looks after you for free.The nurses even advised my wife that she needed a male helper. Yes another thread on people who who actually died because the system here sometimes sucks would be a good idea.

HTM

Whats different about it? People should be aware that what you get for your money Philhealth or otherwise has variations that also cost money. No one looks after you for free.The nurses even advised my wife that she needed a male helper. Yes another thread on people who who actually died because the system here sometimes sucks would be a good idea.

What you get for your money is a different topic!

It's the last time I will explain this to you!

hyaku

celibate

cel·i·bate

[sel-uh-bit, -beyt]

1.a person who abstains from sexual relations.

2.a person who remains unmarried, especially for religious reasons.

adjective

3.observing or pertaining to sexual abstention or a religious vow not to marry.

4.not married.

So what the hell has this got to do with Philhealth? Read own posts sonny.

HTM

So what the hell has this got to do with Philhealth? Read own posts sonny.

This was an example, it's not a requirement that some believe that you must be married. So it was a direct response to a request of the requirements for Philhelth!

This was your last post here!

Davaoeno

I have Philhealth !  I am a foreigner 

whats with the mods lately ? Here we have Harry fighting with a guy, and on another thread we have Blaze fighting with James .  Maybe its a full moon !!

• Like 4

Irenicus

I have Philhealth !  I am a foreigner 

whats with the mods lately ? Here we have Harry fighting with a guy, and on another thread we have Blaze fighting with James .  Maybe its a full moon !!

There's serious evil on this forum.

I'm just thrilled to see that I can get PhilHealth when I get there. Berserker also told my that I am eligible for Dengue, whatever that is.

• Like 1

HTM

Example:

Inpatient coverage

PhilHealth provides subsidy for room and board, drugs and medicines, laboratory exam, use of operating room complex and professional fees for confinements of not less than 24 hours.
Please refer to the table of rate ceilings/maximum allowances for inpatient coverage.

Since September 1, 2011, the following medical cases and surgical procedures are being paid through case rate:

Medical Cases
1. Dengue I (Dengue fever, DHF grades I&II)     8,000
2. Dengue II (DHF grades III & IV)     16,000
3. Pneumonia I ( moderate risk)     15,000
4. Pneumonia II (high risk)     32,000
5. Essential Hypertension     9,000
6. Cerebral Infarction (CVA-I)     28,000
7. Cerebral Hemorrhage (CVA-II) 38,000
8. Acute Gastroenteritis (AGE)     6,000
9. Asthma     9,000
10. Typhoid Fever     14,000
11. Newborn Care Package in Hospitals and Lying in Clinics     1,750