NFL PICK EM Week 3

samatm

Week 2 was a warm up .. 3 of us picked a select 9 games.

I fared   7 - 2 ,   Missed the  SFO / SEA game  and Lions / Cards     RFM   5 -4 ,   Cyrus   5 -4     

Everybody join:   This week for the entire schedule.      Just  reply and quote this post  type in winner to the right of match-up.  

pick total points for the MNF game between Raiders and Broncs.  for bonus point.  

Kansas City at Philadelphia

Houston at Baltimore

Detroit at Washington

San Diego at Tennessee

Arizona at New Orleans

Tampa Bay at New England

Cleveland at Minnesota

N.Y. Giants at Carolina

Green Bay at Cincinnati

St. Louis at Dallas

Atlanta at Miami

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets

Jacksonville at Seattle

Indianapolis at San Francisco

Chicago at Pittsburgh

Oakland at Denver

Edited by samatm

My Picks below:

Week 2 was a warm up .. 3 of us picked a select 9 games.

I fared   7 - 2 ,   Missed the  SFO / SEA game  and Lions / Cards     RFM   5 -4 ,   Cyrus   5 -4     

Everybody join:   This week for the entire schedule.      Just  reply and quote this post and   Bold font your selected winner.  

pick total points for the MNF game between Raiders and Broncs.

Kansas City aPhiladelphia - Philly

Houston at Baltimore  HOUSTON

Detroit at Washington   Washington

San Diego at Tennessee  SD

Arizona at New Orleans   NO

Tampa Bay at New England   NE

Cleveland at Minnesota   Cle 

N.Y. Giants at Carolina   Carolina

Green Bay at Cincinnati   GB

St. Louis at Dallas   Dallas

Atlanta at Miami  ATL

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets  Buf

Jacksonville at Seattle  Seattle

Indianapolis at San Francisco   SFO

Chicago at Pittsburgh   Chi

Oakland at Denver   Denver   total points 49

Edited by samatm

Houston at Baltimore

Detroit at Washington

San Diego at Tennessee

Arizona at New Orleans---------- 56

Chiefs.png

Tampa Bay at New England

Cleveland at Minnesota

N.Y. Giants at Carolina

Green Bay at Cincinnati

St. Louis at Dallas

Atlanta at Miami

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets

Jacksonville at Seattle

Chicago at Pittsburgh

Oakland at Denver

Edited by KID
Mandingo

I see Jacksonville is at Seattle this week. I predict lots of pain for Jacksonville!

After last weeks San Francisco/Seattle game looks like Seattle is the favorite in the NFC. Go Seahawks..........

• Like 1

KC and Phil just started... so I am guessing that the Pickem is almost if not totally closed...

KC and Phil just started... so I am guessing that the Pickem is almost if not totally closed...

You can still pick. You just give yourself an L for that one matchup . Who knows maybe you get the bonus over under pick. MNF .

Houston at Baltimore

Detroit at Washington

San Diego at Tennessee

Arizona at New Orleans

Tampa Bay at New England

Cleveland at Minnesota

N.Y. Giants at Carolina

Green Bay at Cincinnati

St. Louis at Dallas

Atlanta at Miami

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets

Jacksonville at Seattle

Chicago at Pittsburgh

Oakland at Denver---------- 56

Chiefs.png

Edited by KID
  • Like 1

KC IS 3-0 BEAT THE cows last week and Philly. Tonight ! I BET ANdy Reid is a happy camper.

SUPER BOWL ?

Edited by samatm
  • Like 1

I fared 7 - 2 , Missed the SFO / SEA game and Lions / Cards RFM 5 -4 , Cyrus 5 -4

this is a gross misrepresentation of the true state of affairs!

i would have been 7-2 but i took your advice on the sfo/sea and lions/cards games.  rightfully speaking those losses should then count against you twice. 

this week  (winners highlighted in red):

Kansas City at Philadelphia     expect a blowout in overtime in this one.

Houston at Baltimore     sympathy choice for james

Detroit at Washington    it's an embarrassing time to be a redskins fan

San Diego at Tennessee      cuz i can spell san diego  

Arizona at New Orleans    cardinals beat detroit so they must be unstoppable!

Tampa Bay at New England     since i'm likely to get everything else wrong i'm choosing ne in hopes of being wrong again

Cleveland at Minnesota    mike needs a sympathy pick here but minnisota needs a team, and besides, that spelling thing...

N.Y. Giants at Carolina    broden had to move to texas.  life owes him an occasional win for his team as compensation

Green Bay at Cincinnati    gotta go with the big red machine!

St. Louis at Dallas     dallas probably needs only one more win to clinch their division.  i'd like to see them sweat it out for a few weeks first.

Atlanta at Miami     the acc is underrated this year.  go hurricanes!

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets    i still love the jets for having lost the heidi bowl

Jacksonville at Seattle   jacksonville's being given 19 points?  my momma didn't raise any idiots...

Indianapolis at San Francisco    ...but my daddy did.

Chicago at Pittsburgh    since detroit can't win we need other teams to lose

Oakland at Denver     even daddy didn't mess me up entirely.  was a raiders fan growing up.  bring back madden!

total points:   1000.   make that 1003, the raiders get a field goal.

• Like 3

KC IS 3-0 BEAT THE cows last week and Philly. Tonight ! I BET ANdy Reid is a happy camper.

SUPER BOWL ?

KC has some diehard fans------ it has been a long dry spell and we are due------ would at least like to make the playoff's for a change----LOL

BTW---Andy is fitting right in here in KC----------just another fat boy who loves good BBQ :)

Edited by KID
  • Like 1

this is a gross misrepresentation of the true state of affairs!

i would have been 7-2 but i took your advice on the sfo/sea and lions/cards games.  rightfully speaking those losses should then count against you twice. 

this week  (winners highlighted in red):

Kansas City at Philadelphia     expect a blowout in overtime in this one.

Houston at Baltimore     sympathy choice for james

Detroit at Washington    it's an embarrassing time to be a redskins fan

San Diego at Tennessee      cuz i can spell san diego  

Arizona at New Orleans    cardinals beat detroit so they must be unstoppable!

Tampa Bay at New England     since i'm likely to get everything else wrong i'm choosing ne in hopes of being wrong again

Cleveland at Minnesota    mike needs a sympathy pick here but minnisota needs a team, and besides, that spelling thing...

N.Y. Giants at Carolina    broden had to move to texas.  life owes him an occasional win for his team as compensation

Green Bay at Cincinnati    gotta go with the big red machine!

St. Louis at Dallas     dallas probably needs only one more win to clinch their division.  i'd like to see them sweat it out for a few weeks first.

Atlanta at Miami     the acc is underrated this year.  go hurricanes!

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets    i still love the jets for having lost the heidi bowl

Jacksonville at Seattle   jacksonville's being given 19 points?  my momma didn't raise any idiots...

Indianapolis at San Francisco    ...but my daddy did.

Chicago at Pittsburgh    since detroit can't win we need other teams to lose

Oakland at Denver     even daddy didn't mess me up entirely.  was a raiders fan growing up.  bring back madden!

total points:   1000.   make that 1003, the raiders get a field goal.

Ok so  I love your logic behind your picks. 

Can you please explain  your OAK  Den pick ?    So are you  or are you NOT an OAK fan that picked DEN ?   1003 might be a bit high  I think that is about how many strokes Tiger Woods has tallied  this whole year.   LOL at the ACC being under-rated !   and the Big Red Machine . Can you  splain the "heidi bowl"  please. 

Yup.. sorry about misguiding your on the SEA pick.  Kaepernick let down vegas by getting our gunned by a sawed off shotgun Wilson.

Edited by samatm

Can you please explain your OAK Den pick ? So are you or are you NOT an OAK fan that picked DEN ?

when i was a kid in the late 60's early 70s the raiders were the usual team shown on tv at the 4pm time slot.  at that time they were very good at coming back in the last few minutes of a game to win.  so very exciting to root for.  and much different from the local lions.  so i sort of adopted them.

there was even a cartoon strip, tank mcnamara, about a retired football player turned broadcaster, that took the raiders as a standard gag line.  often the raiders comeback would involve either replacing quarterback daryl lamonica  (very good at throwing long bombs for either td's or interceptions) with george blanda who would then lead a nice drive or 2 for a touchdown, or just having blanda come out and kick a field goal (he was also the kicker).  well, blanda was an old man by then, in his 40s, so the tank mcnamara strip would show the old kicker being pushed out in a wheelchair and making his kick.

when kenny stabler took over at qb he seemed to make an art out of the comeback drive.  lots of fun to watch.  two examples of this sort of behavior, one example going against the raiders was franco harris's "immaculate reception" that helped the steelers pull off an underserved win in the afc finals, and the "heidi bowl" (google it) which has been voted the most memorable regular season game.

of course, in later years owner al davis made such a mess of things that the entire raider mystique was lost.  i no longer follow them.

I hated the Raiders back in the Day  especially Kenny the Snake Stabler.  But once he became an Oiler.. he was a great player to watch.    I had the opportunity as a kid to talk to him when the Oilers were having their  summer camp in Hooterville TX.     Kenny was a fun guy... he was quite the partyer  during summer camp.

Raiders fans are nothing but gang banging thugs who throw batteries wrapped with tape and bags of piss on the opposing team

They should all be hung from the golden gate bridge as a warning to other NFL fans as how not to act !!!!!