it only took 3 years

panther

• Admin (Retired)

I was hoping no one would remember that.

it's probably still there

• Like 1
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panther

• mabutiman

• broden

• Hy H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well finally it happened I was dreading this moment for so long.I have a phobia about cock roaches ,last night I woke up with a motherfecker on my neck and woke the whole house up with my yell.I have

Ahh but the JPN ones are smaller and lower. The roaches bow before entering and clean their feet.

One night I went to bed. I was drifting nicely off to sleep when I felt a weird sensation over my neck and shoulders. I rubbed my hand over my neck, turned over and lifted the pillow...underneath were

tom_shor

I was hoping no one would remember that.

Good thing they didn't flush you.

• Like 1

this thread is a waste of bandwidth

:wave:BEST POST

I Have read on this forum in a very very long time, :wave:

• Like 1

About 9 months ago my wife and I were spending the night in our family home in Toledo. I woke up around 2am with an ok-ok sitting on my (closed) mouth. Thank God I wasn't sleeping with my mouth open!

Also I recall when I first moved here, about 7 years ago, I woke up in the middle of the night to drink some water that was left on the nightstand. The room was pitch black and I took a big drink... after putting the glass down, I felt a strange tickling sensation all over my lips. I turned on the light and saw thousands of little ants all over the glass, swimming in the water, etc.

Apparently insects like to kiss me at odd hours!

Cheers,

Aren

• Like 2
A_Simple_Man

I thought about this thread as I ate supper today.  I was in a restaurant in my small province town that caters to foreigners as well as filipinos.  Waiting for my supper to come I get a cockroach scurrying across my tabletop.  I tried to discretely swat it with whatever was at hand but he was too quick and jumped onto the seat beside me.  Again trying to swat the darn thing he scurried under that same seat.  I banged the seat gently to get him to drop to the floor and then did a discreet little toe tapping dance to try and kill the bastard.  He disappeared and he was not on the bottom of my shoe so I have no idea where he ended up.

The most annoying part was when I looked up and saw the owner, and his family and all the waitresses watching me and having a giggle at me trying to kill a roach.  I suppose they would live and let live, even in a restaurant.