it only took 3 years

panther

well finally it happened I was dreading this moment for so long.I have a phobia about cock roaches ,last night I woke up with a motherfecker on my neck and woke the whole house up with my yell.I have never moved so fast out my bed in my life.I hate them dam bugs with a vengence ,I never even seen one before in the u.k until I came here lol .My g f just yawned and went back to sleep at which point I yanked the covers off the bed and ordered her to kill it .There was no way I was getting back into bed .man or mouse I hear you all say lol

• Like 7
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panther

• mabutiman

• broden

• JasonEcos

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well finally it happened I was dreading this moment for so long.I have a phobia about cock roaches ,last night I woke up with a motherfecker on my neck and woke the whole house up with my yell.I have

Ahh but the JPN ones are smaller and lower. The roaches bow before entering and clean their feet.

One night I went to bed. I was drifting nicely off to sleep when I felt a weird sensation over my neck and shoulders. I rubbed my hand over my neck, turned over and lifted the pillow...underneath were

CardiacKid

Relax, wait until one lands on your chest when you step into the shower with a hangover. I'm talking about one of the large ones, about two inches long. 

One night I went to bed. I was drifting nicely off to sleep when I felt a weird sensation over my neck and shoulders. I rubbed my hand over my neck, turned over and lifted the pillow...underneath were about a million small ants.

Much the same reaction. Out of bed without thinking about it. "Get the vacuum" I said to my partner. She ran off and brought back the vacuum. I plugged it in, aimed the hose and turned it on....ants everywhere! She had the thing set to blow not suck!

• Like 5
mabutiman

One night I went to bed. I was drifting nicely off to sleep when I felt a weird sensation over my neck and shoulders. I rubbed my hand over my neck, turned over and lifted the pillow...underneath were about a million small ants.

Much the same reaction. Out of bed without thinking about it. "Get the vacuum" I said to my partner. She ran off and brought back the vacuum. I plugged it in, aimed the hose and turned it on....ants everywhere! She had the thing set to blow not suck!

Hmmmmm .... you need to teach her how to suck !!

• Like 1

Relax, wait until one lands on your chest when you step into the shower with a hangover. I'm talking about one of the large ones, about two inches long. 

it was a 2 inch one on my neck thats why I flipped man 

Hmmmmm .... you need to teach her how to suck !!

Sorry, can't reply..too much bandwidth required

Scruffydog

well finally it happened I was dreading this moment for so long.I have a phobia about cock roaches ,last night I woke up with a motherfecker on my neck and woke the whole house up with my yell.I have never moved so fast out my bed in my life.I hate them dam bugs with a vengence ,I never even seen one before in the u.k until I came here lol .My g f just yawned and went back to sleep at which point I yanked the covers off the bed and ordered her to kill it .There was no way I was getting back into bed .man or mouse I hear you all say lol

Sounds like you live in Georgia also

• Like 1
certifiedfordtec

My last trip there I was sitting on the throne and the biggest I have ever seen fell from the ceiling and landed on the floor right between my legs. Almost pulled a hamstring getting up! Same trip a spider about the size of my palm was in the same bathroom. Managed to get someone to chase it down and while he was poking the curtains it jumped about 5 feet to my arm. I don't do large spiders that can jump! LoL

My last trip there I was sitting on the throne and the biggest I have ever seen fell from the ceiling and landed on the floor right between my legs. Almost pulled a hamstring getting up! Same trip a spider about the size of my palm was in the same bathroom. Managed to get someone to chase it down and while he was poking the curtains it jumped about 5 feet to my arm. I don't do large spiders that can jump! LoL

You need to find another place to stay.

• Like 2
mabutiman

Just killed a normal size roach here in Cambodia ...5 mins ago ...compared to the Phils they move much slower just a casual stroll across the floor....you rarely see them here at all ...not like the Phils thats crawling with them ...

this thread is a waste of bandwidth

a bit like your attention seeking 20,000 reward offer YAWN

• Like 3

it was a 2 inch one on my neck thats why I flipped man

The Japanese have these things called cockroach hotels. You can make one. A shallow wide box. Cut in roach sized doors in the bottom. Buy a sheet of sticky fly paper and fit in the bottom. Stick a small peice of bait in the middle. They come visit. Their buddies even visit and eat them?! This works better than some of the commercial traps.

• Like 2