I only went to the shop.

Britishandproud

Don't think they get any better as they get older. Used a new term of affection once. She went ballistic, since I'd never said that to her she assumed I thought I was taking with someone else.

She was 39 by the way.

I hate the when I get delayed text messages. I got a text from my girl while I was at the bar one night around midnight.

It said, "I'm at McDonald's".

I asked, "how did you get to McDonald's? A little late to be eating." (she can't drive and there are no trikes or jeepneys that time of night and she's on a diet).

No reply. Well crap, I ask, "Are you planning on coming to the bar? Do you need me to pick you up?".... No reply," wtf? I'm going home now tell me if you need me to pick you up or you'll be walking." No reply.

I get home and she is sitting on the couch waiting for me with that "I'm going to kill you" look. She asks me who I was meeting at McDonald's and asked if I picked her up for a quicky? She said she read my "wrong sends" and then went on about how much she hates me and how big of an ahole I am and all that crying stuff.

"Blah, you dumb cow you sent me a message saying you were there."

"No I didnt",

"yes you did",

"no I didnt",

"damnit, here's the effin message!",

"oh, hehe, I sent that last week."

"no shit",

"why you so mean?"

• Like 1
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Britishandproud

• udonthani

• hyaku

• Wrye83

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was about 20 mins at the shop, her last message before I went shop was "she's doing something on the net" so I left her to it.   I came back with messages of her being in a little strop, Which I fo

good thing the OP finds it amusing. what's not amusing is him referring to this chatter as his girlfriend. 

Obviously  she was sitting there waiting for you to talk to her and you are absolutley indifferent to her  needs . I think she needs to find a new boyfriend      And I think  your publicizing priva

Posted Images

Don't think they get any better as they get older. Used a new term of affection once. She went ballistic, since I'd never said that to her she assumed I thought I was taking with someone else.

She was 39 by the way.

God help you if you ever try something different in bed !!!

Speaking of which, just downloaded 50 Shades of Gray trilogy. To bad no pictures.