I only went to the shop.

Britishandproud

Britishandproud

Here is my girlfriend getting in a strop for no reason at all lol.

post-15008-137944612287_thumb.jpg

post-15008-137944613668_thumb.jpg

post-15008-137944614785_thumb.jpg

post-15008-137944616999_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Britishandproud

• udonthani

• hyaku

• Wrye83

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was about 20 mins at the shop, her last message before I went shop was "she's doing something on the net" so I left her to it.   I came back with messages of her being in a little strop, Which I fo

good thing the OP finds it amusing. what's not amusing is him referring to this chatter as his girlfriend. 

Obviously  she was sitting there waiting for you to talk to her and you are absolutley indifferent to her  needs . I think she needs to find a new boyfriend      And I think  your publicizing priva

Posted Images

jtmwatchbiz

good thing the OP finds it amusing. what's not amusing is him referring to this chatter as his girlfriend. 

• Like 5
Davaoeno

Obviously  she was sitting there waiting for you to talk to her and you are absolutley indifferent to her  needs . I think she needs to find a new boyfriend 

And I think  your publicizing private messages is loathsome .  

• Like 4

And I think  your publicizing private messages is loathsome .  

Ohhhh FFS! Are you serious? :rolleyes:

It isn't like they are discussing anything intimate together. It's a general conversation about nothing, really.

• Like 4
Britishandproud

I've been to her house, I've met the family, I've stayed over at a place with them. It's not like she's a random chatter.
BossHog

I've been to her house, I've met the family, I've stayed over at a place with them.

As long as her husband's okay with it, you're good to go!

• Like 4
Britishandproud

Obviously she was sitting there waiting for you to talk to her and you are absolutley indifferent to her needs . I think she needs to find a new boyfriend

And I think your publicizing private messages is loathsome .

I was about 20 mins at the shop, her last message before I went shop was "she's doing something on the net" so I left her to it.

I came back with messages of her being in a little strop, Which I found funny because it was to me.

Nothing wrong with the messages and ain't exactly something personal. I thought other members would find it a little funny.

• Like 7
Britishandproud

I've been to her house, I've met the family, I've stayed over at a place with them.

As long as her husband's okay with it, you're good to go!

More concerned about the m16 (I think it's called) that they keep at the house HaHa.
  • Like 1

Obviously she was sitting there waiting for you to talk to her and you are absolutley indifferent to her needs . I think she needs to find a new boyfriend

I think she's with the other boyfriend and because she can't contact him she's worried he might be on his way to see her.

• Like 1
Britishandproud

I think she's with the other boyfriend and because she can't contact him she's worried he might be on his way to see her.

She be waiting a while before I get there, feck!