Is Your Wife Maldita?

JamesMusslewhite

Well I do not know Cebudog or his wife. I do know that in domestic disputes there are always 3 sides to the story (his side - her side - and the truth).

Communication and the ability to compromise on both party's part is paramount to make a relationship work.  Though some of the advice given has been good there has been some that shows why some members are such experts on the subject of divorce and failed relationships. It is only through true self-reflection and a willingness to sit down and rationally talk out the problem void of high temper flareups.  If this is not possible than the relationship is doomed. All the advice in the world does no good if there is an unwillingness to work through this by either party.

You feel justified, she feels justified, you want to be the man, and she is showing she don't need you. There seems to be high pride and false bravado on both sides of the bargaining table.  Both hold losing hands and trying to out-bluff the other. Fold them, show them, or learn to play a better game, but walking away from the table is a loser's option.

• Like 3
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Wrye83

• Cebudog

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well 8 pages of advise from a group of guys who for the most part have had more marriages then cars in their lives 

Cut off that Php 49,000 every month going to her, and I assure you, she will change her tune. 

How she is, I'm sorry to say, is - most likely, because of how much you let her get away with. Somewhere along the way, you gave her too much control.   I believe in the Golden Rule. He who has the

Posted Images

Half Baked

How many cokes a day are you drinking? And why doesn't she want you drinking them?

I mean if you were pounding 4-5 liters of Red Horse every afternoon, that's something else.

Gladly, I just barely made the cut!! :beer:  

• Like 1

Jesus! You are a cold hearted fecker. 

With that said, I imagine that would work. 

Sounds like she deserves it a bit. It did work for the guy I know. Worse for her as he she had no money, took the family a week to get the money to get the daughter back in the Phils. He did leave her a bar in the Philippines, but she was not too bright and closed it up and sold all the equipment........instead of running a business and having an income.

I like to have maybe 3 to 4 8oz of coke per day. Not any great amount. I've cut back from 2 litres per day. Don't drink alcohol at all.

For a start you could compromise. Diet coke/Coke zero/Pepsi light/Pepsi max.   Unless you are a complete control freak and have a submissive partner, relationships are all about give/take and compromising.

Let's face it, coke and cigs aren't healthy, even more so at your age.  Maybe she wants her childs father to be around for a while longer.

• Like 3

When my wife try that before to take the lead i send here mail, let here read it before we go sleep.

Next day i left the house for 6mnd, now i am back with here and have my old filipina back when i meet here first.

Easy to say but you have to do it to wake here up.

Only differend, we have no kids.

• Like 1

My advice to the OP would be to cut that 40+k from her account, get it in your account. Start cutting ties (Facebook closed/friends who know your girl) then do as I mentioned above. If you want to return, wait a year or two then go to the Philippine Embassy and file for a visa, make sure they do a background check to make sure you aren't wanted for something there, return to the Philippines to another city.

• Like 1

For a start you could compromise. Diet coke/Coke zero/Pepsi light/Pepsi max.   Unless you are a complete control freak and have a submissive partner, relationships are all about give/take and compromising.

Let's face it, coke and cigs aren't healthy, even more so at your age.  Maybe she wants her childs father to be around for a while longer.

Or, maybe she just wants to show her family that she is the one in charge, the complete control freak? Remember what he said. Even her family says she is Maldita - a bitch. That one statement says a lot.

• Like 3
Half Baked

I say he starts drinking beer instead of Cokes. The wife just wants to ban the things he likes to do, is the way I see it.

If he likes to build icecream-stick houses, I'm sure she would make him stop that before long!

A_Simple_Man

IS YOUR WIFE MALDITA?

No but my EX was.  The kind of woman described in the opener would take 5 minutes to replace with a better gal.  Get 'er done.  Communication is over-rated.  She has had her say, my say would be:  Goodbye.

I do know that in domestic disputes there are always 3 sides to the story (his side - her side - and the truth).

Not always.  Sometimes a bitch is simply a bitch. Edited by A_Simple_Man
  • Like 4

godamn man_____get on your knees and beg forgivness !!!

Well I don't know about that. Sometimes a pretty package just isn't worth the aggravation of dealing with what's inside. Obviously there's a lot more to this than cokes and cigs. This gal as described has remarkable similarities to my exes. All the level headed discussion and tea in China wouldn't change their personalities. Life is too short to be miserable. Some good suggestions have been presented here which I would pursue were I in your shoes. Best of luck.
  • Like 3

I say he starts drinking beer instead of Cokes. The wife just wants to ban the things he likes to do, is the way I see it.

If he likes to build icecream-stick houses, I'm sure she would make him stop that before long!

Yep, she also tries to stop me from going golfing.  Says if I spend a dime on something, it should be paid for out of my golf  money.

My advice to the OP would be to cut that 40+k from her account, get it in your account. Start cutting ties (Facebook closed/friends who know your girl) then do as I mentioned above. If you want to return, wait a year or two then go to the Philippine Embassy and file for a visa, make sure they do a background check to make sure you aren't wanted for something there, return to the Philippines to another city.

"Cut that 40+k from her account, get it in your account" YES!

Then he must show that he takes responsibility for his kid!

The child's life savings account, (5k monthly)

Set aside an amount on a account for education after the kid is 19  (5k)

"Education Fund" can only be used for school purposes-kinder  - grade 12 (4000)

Support for her and the child, minimum wage+50% (13,5k monthly, transferred to her account)

The rest is put on an account for unexpected expenses.

All accounts controlled by you, they must be in a bank outside the Philippines.

No judge will think that you are unreasonable, even here in the Philippines.

You have proven that you are acting in the best interests of the kid, and that you suporte for her to!

You have now removed her fat income!

• Like 6