Hello from Texas!

Philtex

DelMusslewhite

try Forex, shipping Co. see if they had container. I know they shipt boxes to Asia., I use them all the time. they had branch office in Austin Texas. just call to directory assistant. they are on the phonebook also.  I live in Houston and Austin Texas before for 25 years. before I move back to P.I

try Forex, shipping Co. see if they had container. I know they shipt boxes to Asia., I use them all the time. they had branch office in Austin Texas. just call to directory assistant. they are on the phonebook also.  I live in Houston and Austin Texas before for 25 years. before I move back to P.I

I will contact them. I am looking for commercial rates on containers shipped to the Philippines and China.

jtmwatchbiz

Hee hee, talk is cheap!

damn...you been talking to my wife? :)

I will contact them. I am looking for commercial rates on containers shipped to the Philippines and China.

Emailed them but no reply.

My internet sure is slow here, should have it fixed monday, then ill figure out how to put picture in my avatar.

Here's a Howdy from San Antonio,

So whatcha plannin on doin???shippin in more chinese junk to the RP?? It's funny when I was living there, after being there for half dozen years, I used to complain to my wife....sheeesh, I hate all this chinese junk.....it's not like this in thge states.....Little did I know, the states had become the dumping ground for all the rest of the chinese junk that didn't end up in the RP...When we got here and found that was all that is available, I really felt stupid for all the things I had said about how great it was here to be able to buy quality goods...

Got the same chinese junk here in texas. I am researching shipping scrap metal to china, possibly shipping e scrap or other items to the Philippines, seperate the various metals and then ship on to china. Low labor cost in P.I. is where the $ is there. I have suppliers here already, researching buyers now. You can ship scrap in containers cheaper than break bulk ships.

USMC-Retired

Just left Cebu after 7 years and live just west of Katy/Houston Texas.  Welcome 

Just left Cebu after 7 years and live just west of Katy/Houston Texas.  Welcome 

Are you visiting Texas or going back?

USMC-Retired

Nope I live here now.  I moved on the 9th of this month with wife and kids.  Long hard journey yet I am now here.