Hello from Texas!

Philtex

Ived lived in Cebu 7 years, found alot of usefull info here. Finally joined!

post-15330-0-37651200-1379346393_thumb.jpg

jtmwatchbiz

hiya phil and welcome to the forum!

good to see another car buff here. back not so long ago stateside i was the driver of a touring top sportsman drag racing team and i always enjoyed putting you mopar ducks back on your trailers. even a lazy launch and short-shifting was still no contest for our 615" sonny leonard to make mince meat out of those wheezing low rpm wedges and hemis. however, as a nod to texas i must say the best engines we ran came from reher-morrison.  :)

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
Knowdafish

Welcome to the forum! I see you are in Austin, TX. My father was born and raised there. I think Austin is the nicest city in central Texas. 

Edited by Knowdafish

welcome , hope that you can share with us the events in austin,

just curious, any shipping services from the austin/travis county area to the philippinea?

CardiacKid

Welcome to the Forum. Don't be put off by our resident Timex salesman. He's still frustrated after not being able to sell his last shipment of Hong Kong copy watches.

• Like 1

Well being in Cebu for 7 years you didn't join for all the good advice. But maybe you can give some. Welcome.

hiya phil and welcome to the forum!

good to see another car buff here. back not so long ago stateside i was the driver of a touring top sportsman drag racing team and i always enjoyed putting you mopar ducks back on your trailers. even a lazy launch and short-shifting was still no contest for our 615" sonny leonard to make mince meat out of those wheezing low rpm wedges and hemis. however, as a nod to texas i must say the best engines we ran came from reher-morrison.  :)

Hee hee, talk is cheap!

Welcome to the forum! I see you are in Austin, TX. My father was born and raised there. I think Austin is the nicest city in central Texas. 

Its very nice, but a dollar sure doesnt go far here!

welcome , hope that you can share with us the events in austin,

just curious, any shipping services from the austin/travis county area to the philippinea?

Actually im researching container shipping from the USA to Asia now. Once i get more info on rates i can pass it one.

JamesMusslewhite

My folks live just off Spicewood Springs. My son just flew there to live with them after he graduated High school this year. I'm a Houston boy born and raised but Austin is a second home.

• Like 2

1098260_1385454428353029_76993524_n.jpg

Welcome to the Forum. Don't be put off by our resident Timex salesman. He's still frustrated after not being able to sell his last shipment of Hong Kong copy watches.

I always have a place for non MOPARS!

1229990_1385455301686275_21021416_n.jpg1234539_1385455401686265_195198841_n.jpg

My folks live just off Spicewood Springs. My son just flew there to live with them after he graduated High school this year. I'm a Houston boy born and raised but Austin is a second home.

Cool. ive lived here since i was 1 year old. Lived in Oakhill and Lockhart area.

Knowdafish

Its very nice, but a dollar sure doesnt go far here!

I'm sure, but I bet it goes a lot further there than in S. California where I came from. 

Well being in Cebu for 7 years you didn't join for all the good advice. But maybe you can give some. Welcome.

You bet! Ask me anything. I am limited on number of post each day, but will answer eventually.

I'm sure, but I bet it goes a lot further there than in S. California where I came from. 

Very true. I always enjoyed selling to CA and AK. good prices! Not much in the way of classic cars in the P.I. tho.