Does you GF or wife, pinch you, as a way to show affection?

Jack_be_nimble

Mine pinches my chin and makes a face at the same time. I have no idea where that came from. Must be because I'm sooooo Guapo! 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lauie

• easy44

• Brucewayne

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A quick OT: I just became an elite member on LINC!!!!   

She used to,....until she found out about baseball bats and bought one.

No, but when we're watching a movie or tv which is either scary or intense I have to put up with screeching, slapping my arm or leg, and fingers digging into my flesh.   I get pinches from female se

my daughters mother pinches her as a form of punishment but ONLY after I repeatedly yelled at her for hitting the kids in the head

But the women is a demented psychopath scammer who could give a shit less about her children as long as she APPEARS to be a proper mother to her surrounding Filipino society

So her actions are not the norm.

• Like 2

It's called gigil and my wife does it a lot. In fact, 'm so use to getting a little hurt by it that when I don't get gigil('ed) I'm sad that day. She's bitten me hard enough to leave a bruise, haha..I love it though.

• 4 weeks later...

My girl pinches me all the time but mostly at night in bed, she says it helps her to sleep while doing the complete opposite for me. :(

My wife use to. I didn't like it and and told her to stop. So I no longer have to put up with that annoying habit.

Headed that way

Yes, my gf likes to pinch too. Softly, on the arm mostly.

Mr. Mike

I used to pinch my wife( a tiny bit) on the butt, before going to sleep............I wish she was still here!

• Like 1
cebubird

Mine pinches my leg with her toes when we are just sitting around. Really hurts-can;t believe the power between big and middle toe.

I almost never pinch my husband's cheeks but I pull the tips of his hair especially if he's not listening. He hated it when we were newly weds and would get mad whenever I did it. Now, he does it too when I don't listen... and I kinda find it sexayyy. ;)

My Filipina partner here in OZ does the same thing she pulls the tips of my hair. So I wised up and cut it all off (what I had that is) and I am going the whole bald look of late. :unknw: 

Shes still pulls the tips of my hairs, but it's a completely different playing field these days............ and I kinda find it sexayyy. ;)

She also has a thing about pinching my nose and or my wallet and I can tell you this she goes in pretty hard on both........... in fact usually the one sustaining the less damage is my nose.

:wheel: 

On the topic of noses here is some off topic advice, never joke with your filipina companian about the possibility that they chased parked cars when they were younger..... a filipinas sense of humour is often very different to ours..... :vava:  

• Like 1
Jack_be_nimble

Mine pinches my leg with her toes when we are just sitting around. Really hurts-can;t believe the power between big and middle toe.

My GF will do that also. I bet she could lift a car by it's bumper with her toe pinch !!!!

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

a filipinas sense of humour is often very different to ours.....   

What sense of humor..........

My better half does not do anything like that, but I have been with filipinas in the past that liked to pinch and bite...could not deal with pinching or biting so I cut them loose; many years ago and never found out the why.

My wife did when we were first married, arm / butt.

Just after I'd gotten back, still rather jumpy, I was at a water fountain.

Didn't know she was that close behind me, pinched me and I hit her with my elbow. If I'd turned around or didn't use closest one, wouldn't have cracked her rib.

Been 42 years, she never did it again. Miss it.