Does you GF or wife, pinch you, as a way to show affection?

Jack_be_nimble

yes they both do. it's most annoying when i'm riding in the back of my sleek new low slung mercedes and trying to spoon the caviar onto my toast. i made up a new rule whenever we are riding in any of my many new and expensive vehicles...no touching me unless you can't possibly stop yourselves.

just wear rubber gloves so she dont get any food stains on the Corinthian leather 

• Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lauie

• Mandingo

• Jack_be_nimble

• Siuk

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A quick OT: I just became an elite member on LINC!!!!   

She used to,....until she found out about baseball bats and bought one.

No, but when we're watching a movie or tv which is either scary or intense I have to put up with screeching, slapping my arm or leg, and fingers digging into my flesh.   I get pinches from female se

I thought the pinching was reserved for cute little kids and babies. I can't count the number of times I have seen a Filipina pinch the cheeks of a small child...seemingly thinking they were paying the child a compliment. It hurts to have your cheeks pinched. I had an aunt (she wasn't a Filipina) who would do that to me when I was small. I hated it, and I would run away anytime I saw her approaching. Adults sometimes don't recognize their own strength when it comes to children.

I never pinch little kids' cheeks because I can never forget when I was little and someone pinched mine very hard. I had a bad toothache that day so a pinch on my cheeks was the last thing I wanted. If someone pinched my baby, I'd slap their hand. :P

• Like 1
Headshot

I never pinch little kids' cheeks because I can never forget when I was little and someone pinched mine very hard. I had a bad toothache that day so a pinch on my cheeks was the last thing I wanted. If someone pinched my baby, I'd slap their hand. :P

Unfortunately, there are still a lot of Filipinas who DO pinch the cheeks of small children. I watch my daughter pretty carefully when there are Filipinas around...especially older Filipinas. But...even a lot of younger Filipinas still pinch children. I have embarrassed my wife a few times (she seems to be easily embarrassed by me) when I asked her friends and relatives to not pinch my little girl.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, there are still a lot of Filipinas who DO pinch the cheeks of small children. I watch my daughter pretty carefully when there are Filipinas around...especially older Filipinas. But...even a lot of younger Filipinas still pinch children. I have embarrassed my wife a few times (she seems to be easily embarrassed by me) when I asked her friends and relatives to not pinch my little girl.

I'm already thinking of things to say when we get to the Philippines to friends who will want to hold him, without offending them, 'cause I know that they will and they usually don't care if they have  a cold, cough, or just came from the bathroom. What annoys me most is when someone kisses the baby or puts his hand in their mouth.

Mandingo

Does your GF or wife, pinch you, as a way to show affection?  Or one of the many ways?

Mine does, not hard, but often.

My wife gives me a soft pinch about 20 times a day, lol.

Knowdafish

My wife gives me a soft pinch about 20 times a day, lol.

....of chewing tobacco?  :huh:

• Like 1
Mandingo

....of chewing tobacco?  :huh:

Soft pinch of love, lol.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

A quick OT: I just became an elite member on LINC!!!!  :yahoo:  :dance:

that and 50 pesos will get you a cup of 3-in-1  !!

that and 50 pesos will get you a cup of 3-in-1

Will it also buy 2 girls and 1 cup?

Yesterday we went to buy a dirt bike at my wife's 40 year old pregnant workplace, where she is some kind of manager.  This pregnant woman asked my wife's permission to touch and squeeze me.  Because she is very heavily pregnant (like about to fall out) my wife agreed, but funny I didn't get a say in it.  So I'm stood there like a piece of meat with everyone giggling and I'm like 'wtf'.

You Filipina's and your wandering hands.  Yet if I had wandering hands with a stranger I'd be arrested.

• Like 2

My wife does it and I finally asked why and she said it was because I am cote. Shhhh, don't tell her the truth and nobody buy her glasses. Sometimes she slaps my arm but not hard and says it is a sign of affection. She is funny.

yes they both do. it's most annoying when i'm riding in the back of my sleek new low slung mercedes and trying to spoon the caviar onto my toast. i made up a new rule whenever we are riding in any of my many new and expensive vehicles...no touching me unless you can't possibly stop yourselves.

Yaaaaawwwnnn-tidbit LMAO

Only the occasional pinching but lots of bites. I'd rather pinching.

I get the nose grabbing, which bloody hurts when you been in the aircon and got one of those hard sharp dried out boogers up there ;)

Only the occasional pinching but lots of bites. I'd rather pinching.

My ex wife would bite too.  She especially liked to bite babies, because they were so cute.