Sign in to follow this  
Jack_be_nimble

Does you GF or wife, pinch you, as a way to show affection?

Jack_be_nimble

Does your GF or wife, pinch you, as a way to show affection?  Or one of the many ways?

Mine does, not hard, but often.

Edited by Jack_be_nimble

Siuk

No, but when we're watching a movie or tv which is either scary or intense I have to put up with screeching, slapping my arm or leg, and fingers digging into my flesh.

I get pinches from female security guards.

• Like 2

TorJay

Nope.  But, I do pinch her cheeks (face).  She is just so darn cute that I can't resist. :D

She hates when I do that though.

JamesMusslewhite

Yes, and she slaps, punches, kicks, and bites..... But far less time than I have deserved over the years.... :biggrin_01:

(years of ballet and martial arts means she is accurate and deadly, so the fact she has never hit any vitals means she loves me)

• Like 1

Half Baked

Yea, mine pinches me all the time. Usually with the back of her fingers. Not hard, just affectionate.

Edited by Half Baked

Cebudog

Mine did until i made her stop.

• Like 1

KennyF

And nose grabbing too.

KonC

• Like 1

easy44

Yup.  She does it a lot.  Says it's because I'm so cute?  I would say she needs an eye exam.

• Like 1

jtmwatchbiz

Does your GF or wife, pinch you, as a way to show affection?

yes they both do. it's most annoying when i'm riding in the back of my sleek new low slung mercedes and trying to spoon the caviar onto my toast. i made up a new rule whenever we are riding in any of my many new and expensive vehicles...no touching me unless you can't possibly stop yourselves.

• Like 1

Brucewayne

Does your GF or wife, pinch you, as a way to show affection?  Or one of the many ways?

Mine does, not hard, but often.

She used to,....until she found out about baseball bats and bought one.

• Like 5

smidsy

I used to get pinched as punishment. Never affection. Although I did get a few nose squeezes in the early days, very annoying.

• Like 1

Lauie

I slap people when something is very funny and I'm laughing my butt off. Whoever is sitting or standing closest to me gets the slap. I have a Filipina friend who's been here for close to 30 years and she still does the same thing. I don't know about her but I haven't got in trouble yet for giving unexpected slaps. Everyone I've slapped had the same reaction: (insert confused look here) "What was that for?"

I almost never pinch my husband's cheeks but I pull the tips of his hair especially if he's not listening. He hated it when we were newly weds and would get mad whenever I did it. Now, he does it too when I don't listen... and I kinda find it sexayyy. ;)

Edited by Lauie
  • Like 2

Lauie

A quick OT: I just became an elite member on LINC!!!!  :yahoo:  :dance:

• Like 7

Headshot

I thought the pinching was reserved for cute little kids and babies. I can't count the number of times I have seen a Filipina pinch the cheeks of a small child...seemingly thinking they were paying the child a compliment. It hurts to have your cheeks pinched. I had an aunt (she wasn't a Filipina) who would do that to me when I was small. I hated it, and I would run away anytime I saw her approaching. Adults sometimes don't recognize their own strength when it comes to children.

• Like 1

Brucewayne

I thought the pinching was reserved for cute little kids and babies. I can't count the number of times I have seen a Filipina pinch the cheeks of a small child...seemingly thinking they were paying the child a compliment. It hurts to have your cheeks pinched. I had an aunt (she wasn't a Filipina) who would do that to me when I was small. I hated it, and I would run away anytime I saw her approaching. Adults sometimes don't recognize their own strength when it comes to children.

I always hated one of my uncles to mess my hair up (rubbing my head) when I was small.

Mom always thought I did it and would give me a whack on the behind, then comb the hair again.