A new way to get banned on LINC

Davaoeno

Davaoeno

Ok, so i know you can get banned for attacking someone [ and not their post], and you can get banned for being off topic, and you can get banned for mentioning religion or race or anything to do with age difference in relationships, and for sure you will get banned for saying anything about Americans or any ex military guys, or for even mentioning the pub that Paul seems to hate for some reason, but today i got banned for a reason i have never heard about before - according to Alan I got banned for " being argumentative !! "     If that is to be the new standard i can see another 500 members being banned in the next week ! 

• Like 8
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Brucewayne

• Davaoeno

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'd have a better chance at getting on Alan's good side, than you would at finding a good lawyer on this site, especially if he comes from Canada.     No. Not really. Ian's "argumentative", and

Ok, so i know you can get banned for attacking someone [ and not their post], and you can get banned for being off topic, and you can get banned for mentioning religion or race or anything to do with

let's not get personal. i don't see what his private parts have to do with anything.   

Ok, so i know you can get banned for attacking someone [ and not their post], and you can get banned for being off topic, and you can get banned for mentioning religion or race or anything to do with age difference in relationships, and for sure you will get banned for saying anything about Americans or any ex military guys, or for even mentioning the pub that Paul seems to hate for some reason, but today i got banned for a reason i have never heard about before - according to Alan I got banned for " being argumentative !! "     If that is to be the new standard i can see another 500 members being banned in the next week ! 

hahaha the forum may as well close down

• Like 3
mikewright

today i got banned for a reason i have never heard about before - according to Alan I got banned for " being argumentative !! "

Maybe a good lawyer could get this decision reversed in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal?  :)

• Like 2
JamesMusslewhite

dial 1800-WAA-AAAH....

• Like 2

dial 1800-WAA-AAAH....

I think we should have a new rule, James. Get banned for inciting a riot. I figure that's what the little feller is tryin' to do here. 

• Like 2
jtmwatchbiz

I figure that's what the little feller is tryin' to do here.

let's not get personal. i don't see what his private parts have to do with anything.   

• Like 8
CebuKano

Quote from Paul: "You'd have a better chance at getting on Alan's good side" .....

Is that even possible? I've been a member for awhile now and it seems that Alan is very quick (sometimes too quick) to close threads or ban people from said threads. With all due respect, Alan seems to have far less tolerance than you do Paul regarding tolerance.

• Like 2

Quote from Paul: "You'd have a better chance at getting on Alan's good side" .....

Is that even possible? I've been a member for awhile now and it seems that Alan is very quick (sometimes too quick) to close threads or ban people from said threads. With all due respect, Alan seems to have far less tolerance than you do Paul regarding tolerance.

well said that man .

• Like 1

With all due respect, Alan seems to have far less tolerance than you do Paul regarding tolerance.

Ohhhh, I wouldn't say that. Sometimes, when I get on a roll, I will ban up to four, five, even six people at a time, from the forum. I don't think Alan, or any other admin has ever done that.

Alan just likes to see threads flow smoothly and on topic. Sometimes, we nip something in the bud before it gets too far out of hand. We have to make our best judgment calls, as we can. 

well said that man .

Hey, who am I to stop ya? You could just take it up with Alan. I don't see it going very far. But, knock yourselves out, ya know? 

• Like 2
Brucewayne

Maybe a good lawyer could get this decision reversed in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal?  :)

Where the heck do you expect anyone to find a "good" lawyer?

• Like 2
mikewright

Where the heck do you expect anyone to find a "good" lawyer?

I thought the best ones came from Canada...

• Like 2
Brucewayne

I thought the best ones came from Canada...

No, but no comment as I don't want to come right out and insult any lawyers from Canada.

It just wouldn't be PC.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

No, but no comment as I don't want to come right out and insult any lawyers from Canada.

It just wouldn't be PC.

well i use a laptop so i'll come right out and say that canadian lawyers bite the bag. 

• Like 3