Need people with decent internet speed to test

My PLDT and Smart has been real slow for me for the last five days and I have a website I'm working on that has a complex front page and I need to know how (fast) it is loading with people that have a good to great internet speed. The site is USA based so most people that view it will have speeds much faster than we have here in the Philippines.

If you can just test it and let me know how it loads for you. Website

My PLDT and Smart has been real slow for me for the last five days and I have a website I'm working on that has a complex front page and I need to know how (fast) it is loading with people that have a good to great internet speed. The site is USA based so most people that view it will have speeds much faster than we have here in the Philippines.

Instantanious.

I guess that I should say I'm not talking about the main background I'm talking about the jquery overlays that fade in and fade out.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

FYI- the mobile template your site defaults to isnt very informative.

And there is no link to the full site...

But what was there loaded very fast.

Edited by Monsoon

running pldt 3mbs  and it loaded in about 2 - 3 seconds.     the info boxes faded in out fine and the whole site seems to be working great.

the info boxes imo fade in and out too fast. or perhaps I am a slow reader.   

• Like 1

1.27 seconds load time here in NY.

FYI- the mobile template your site defaults to isnt very informative.

And there is no link to the full site...

But what was there loaded very fast.

The mobile template is installed but I can't install the module placements until I finish with the default template. Thanks for the infomation.

• Like 1