Warning: Your personal information is NOT safe even with banks

i had my password tattooed on the inside of my bottom lip [ dont tell anyone !! ]

Did you do it backwards so you can read it in the mirror?

Davaoeno

Did you do it backwards so you can read it in the mirror?

thats what i told the tattoo artist  to do - and he did do it backwards.

However he forgot that when i pull my lip down the password is upside down - so now i have to stand on my head when i look into the mirror   ! 

i had my password tattooed on the inside of my bottom lip [ dont tell anyone !! ]

maybe you can print all your passwords on a Bu?? plug i am sure if it looks used no one will touch it ///    just a casual suggestion for security reasons

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1
RogerDat

Greetings! I frequent the junk shop that recives the scrap from the Mactan economic Zone companies.

Once I was there, I found thousands of employment applications that had been sold as paper scrap. They had pictures, birth cirtificats, school transcrips, deployma copies attached.

Maybe the one got your info from a similair source.

BOI gave me scrap of paper with "new" requirements The other side is a 3 year profit breakdown.

BOI gave me scrap of paper with "new" requirements The other side is a 3 year profit breakdown.

which BOI do you mean? the Bureau of investments?

or Immigration Bureau (aka the BI)

which BOI do you mean? the Bureau of investments?

or Immigration Bureau (aka the BI)

It's a BI paper. Sorry for the confusion. They do keep calling themselves Bureau of Immigration.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Greetings! I frequent the junk shop that recives the scrap from the Mactan economic Zone companies.

Once I was there, I found thousands of employment applications that had been sold as paper scrap. They had pictures, birth cirtificats, school transcrips, deployma

copies attached.

Maybe the one got your info from a similair source.

Wow thats crazy. We used to shred all of the resumes we got once they were scanned into an HR management app.

I do wonder what the bank does with all of their paper. They sure like paper in the Philippines. I can go to my bank in the US and the only paper involved is the currency im bringing in or taking out.

Edited by Monsoon
  • Like 1
Knowdafish

They sure like paper in the Philippines.

It's very ironic too as the Philippines has largely been deforested. 

• Administrator
Salty Dog

This place is paperwork and log book crazy. I often ask what they do with those log books when they are full. They put them in a box or drawer never to be looked at again.

Often when in a restaurant I see several of the employees writing in logs and charts.

Even with all the computers, they still do everything by hand.