Political Correctness Gone Mad

Salty Dog

• Administrator
Salty Dog

The epitome of PC gone wild!

The Fort Hood shooting was a Jihadist mass murder that took place on November 5, 2009, at Fort Hood near Killeen, Texas. Nidal Malik Hasan, a U.S. Army major and psychiatrist, fatally shot 13 people and injured more than 30 others. It is the worst shooting ever to take place on an American military base. Several individuals, including Senator Joe Lieberman, General Barry McCaffrey, and others have called the event a terrorist attack. The Department of Defense and federal law enforcement agencies have classified the shootings as an act of workplace violence. They have declined requests from survivors and family members of the slain to categorize it as act of terrorism, or motivated by militant Islamic religious convictions. In November 2011, a group of survivors and family members filed a lawsuit against the government for negligence in preventing the attack, and to force the government to classify the shootings as terrorism.

The result of the workplace violence assertion is that dead and wounded soldiers have been denied benefits they would receive if the shootings were deemed to be combat-related, and this belittles their pain. But worse than that, denying this was an act of terrorism might help obfuscate the Army’s culpability in that they allowed it to happen by not acting on hard facts in their possession about Hasan’s potential for committing this kind of attack. They knew he was becoming radicalized and still they promoted him to major. They knew he might kill Americans and still they moved him to a position where he had access to highly classified information that he might well share with other terrorists.

Nidal Malik Hasan continued to collect his salary from the U.S. Army, despite his having killed 13 people and injuring 32 at Ft. Hood in November 2009. The Army major has drawn more than $270,000 since the Ft. Hood shooting.

PoliticalCorrectness.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Salty Dog

• broden

• tom_shor

• Knowdafish

It couldn't have been more on topic.

That's why I mentioned the second reason - to keep arguments from developing. 

The Army major has drawn more than $270,000 since the Ft. Hood shooting.

Put a bullet in his ass and we won't have to worry about paying him anymore. 

• Administrator
Salty Dog

political_correctness_407595.jpg

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 1
tom_shor

That's why I mentioned the second reason - to keep arguments from developing. 

Put a bullet in his ass and we won't have to worry about paying him anymore. 

They did. That is why he is paralyzed.

They did. That is why he is paralyzed.

They obviously did not put enough bullets in him.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

They obviously did not put enough bullets in him.

I'm telling ya, they need to start having an "Executioner's Lottery" for cases like these. At $100 a ticket they would feed a lot of hungry kids, homeless vets and other deserving unfortunates. 

• Like 2

that would be lily caucasian ass

Lilly pigmentationally challenged posterior, thankyouverymuch. 

• Like 3
Davaoeno

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

If Voltaire is right, that would seem to indicate that Islam rules us.

on this forum we are not allowed to criticize Americans.  So does that mean that Americans rule over the rest of us here  ??

• Like 2
  • Admin (Retired)

on this forum we are not allowed to criticize Americans.  So does that mean that Americans rule over the rest of us here  ??

yes you are and yes we do

• Like 6

When I see this sort of picture, it always reminds me of those great old WW2 movies where at some point Sarge would call roll for the squad, and it would be something like, "Kowalski ... Garibaldi ... O'Malley ... Goldberg ... " and so on. 

Of course, the Army wasn't integrated yet, so it only hit various European ancestries, but they'd generally cover a bunch of them.

And of course, there would be a guy from Brooklyn, a southerner, and a ridiculously naive farm kid.

Great stuff.

• Like 1

As those that know me will confirm, I dont do PC.

However, I do enjoy seeing how different things were "way back".

I recently found a quote from an advert for a very old radio, in which the makers stated that, "it was so easy to operate that even a woman could do it".

Dont reckon you will see that in todays adverts!

• Like 2