• tom_shor

• broden

• Knowdafish

• Administrator
Salty Dog

PoliticalCorrectnessThoughtPolice.jpgthought-police.jpg

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 2

That "political correct-fullness" is just another way for people to shut down others who's opinion is different than theirs. It kind of reminds me of the "self rightest" pilgrims when they came to the US. If you disagreed with them you were a witch and can get burned at the stake. Shuts down an objection you might have to their view or belief. We've taken a giant step back-wards in time if you ask me.

ps:  you mean you really can't pick up a turd by the clean end? 

• Administrator
Salty Dog

That "political correct-fullness" is just another way for people to shut down others who's opinion is different than theirs. It kind of reminds me of the "self rightest" pilgrims when they came to the US. If you disagreed with them you were a witch and can get burned at the stake. Shuts down an objection you might have to their view or belief. We've taken a giant step back-wards in time if you ask me.

quote-self-righteous-people-can-talk-themselves-into-forgetting-they-are-part-of-a-civilization-they-can-david-brin-23878.jpg

You can rest assured, this is not now, nor ever will be (as long as I am alive) a politically correct forum. Political Correctness can kiss my lily white arse. 

• Like 3
  • Admin (Retired)

can kiss my lily white arse.

that would be lily caucasian ass

• Like 3

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

If Voltaire is right, that would seem to indicate that Islam rules us.

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

You can rest assured, this is not now, nor ever will be (as long as I am alive) a politically correct forum. Political Correctness can kiss my lily white arse. 

Maybe not, but every post and cartoon/photo I've had pulled were because of what I consider PC Policing. It was never because I directed something to someone on here.The last one was for posting a photo quote about pedophilia under the post about the pedophile who killed the 8 year old girl. To top it off, there was no mention of a specific religion in the post. It was pulled almost instantly.

Edited by Salty Dog

Or, my lily white Romanian-American ass?

• Like 1

Is it politically correct to be discussing political correctness?

Yes. Wait. No. Wait. Yes. Yes, I will go with yes.

Maybe not, but every post and cartoon/photo I've had pulled were because of what I consider PC Policing. It was never because I directed something to someone on here.The last one was for posting a photo quote about pedophilia under the post about the pedophile who killed the 8 year old girl. To top it off, there was no mention of a specific religion in the post. It was pulled almost instantly.

In given threads, sometimes, staff will remove posts, whether images, text, or otherwise, to keep the post on topic and to keep it from spiraling into an argument. Your posts were not removed, only hidden. So, I can usually see what was hidden (removed), and why.

Feel free to post it in this thread.

• Administrator
Salty Dog

It couldn't have been more on topic. In fact the next post did mention a specific religion. It's still there. That's why I opened this topic. If I posted it here, it would be off topic lol. 

I know you can't be around all the time and your staff has to follow their own conscious. Besides this topic is fun, that other one was sick and pissed me off.

• Admin (Retired)

Or, my lily white Romanian-American ass?

friggin dirty gypsy 

• Like 2
tom_shor

Wouldn't that be pigmentaly challanged?

• Like 3