5 more minutes...

miles-high

miles-high

for Apple to announce new iPhones...

I would never buy any Apple products but my GF wants a new iPhone so I would take a look… MS announcement for a new Surface is 23 Sept… :D

fb68270d-f0af-460c-98ce-ae5945537ceb_AP252217508881.jpg

miles-high

It's starting now... Hmmm, I never thought the Apple event starts with this...

5912b32b-7d30-47a3-9ef5-8000582f3629_8001.jpg

:D

miles-high

iOS7 will be available 1 week from today... whatever... it should be better than Win8.1 anyway... :D

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

I am not even more confused. Its time for a new phone for me and I don't know whether i want latest apple or Samsung. I have had the S3 for about 9 months and wasn't too impressed with it. But I am not used to the larger screen size. The Iphone is definately more intuitive than the S3.

miles-high

4 in display, 5 colors, that's iPhone 5C, I suppose... my GF wants top of the line model... ;)

I am not even more confused. Its time for a new phone for me and I don't know whether i want latest apple or Samsung. I have had the S3 for about 9 months and wasn't too impressed with it. But I am not used to the larger screen size. The Iphone is definately more intuitive than the S3.

Personally, I use Nokia 920 Win Phone... Now that Nokia will be a part of MS, I am not sure what I would buy next... :)

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

4 in display, 5 colors, that's iPhone 5C, I suppose... my GF wants top of the line model... ;)

Cell phones are disposable to me. They only last me about a year before they start having problems. I don't treat them well. I don't mind being a model behind either - so maybe I'll buy the S4 when the S5 comes out. 

My wife takes care of her stuff. Her iPhone 4S looks as brand new as her iPhone 5, not a scratch on it. My S3 looks like it its been drug behind the car.

miles-high

silver, gold, space gray for iPhone 5S...

A 64-bit processor!

Edited by miles-high
miles-high

They talking about cam again... a big deal... my GF has an EOS5D Mark 3....

miles-high

Oh well, so much for that... yawn... if my GF wants one, I will get it but not for me... I don't know what I want... None of them are perfect... :D

They talking about cam again... a big deal... my GF has an EOS5D Mark 3....

Dude, what a spoiled gf you have. :P

• Like 2

Am i the only that buys the cheapest phone possible and only cares that i can make a phone call and send a text (which i never did until i went to asia)

• Like 2