Inventory of foreigners

Many in this area are reporting getting hit with an "inventory of foreigners". This is a form put out by the PNP requesting all sorts of very personal information. Many expats in the area are not complying. I'm not so sure i want all my personal information sitting in the local PNP office.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hyaku

• Baywak

• Wrye83

• Monsoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Until a little girl is murdered in your area and they come looking for you because another child saw a white guy do it. You are really naive if you think collection of expat's private information won

The police have always directed the gangs towards which houses to rob in certain areas of the Phils ....that supplements their poor salaries ...never give them any information about what is inside you

I'm not demanding privacy, I'm asking for a memorandum / law / authority that is requesting private information. Giving out this information to people out of uniform with no government ID is DANGEROUS

Just when you think it's only in the US,it's Cebu too,yhit-it's one of the many reasons I left the US.I think Mindanao again.

They came here so few years ago but asked few questions. The chief investigator lives in the baragay. He's the one that got robbed a few weeks ago. I thought we were vetted by Immigration and it was them that asked for police assistance if required. What 'kind' of questions?

Only in the Philippines!

Sounds like another no-brainer for the home team ... and sounds like another shoot-out at the OK corral for others ....

Sounds like another no-brainer for the home team ... and sounds like another shoot-out at the OK corral for others ....

Viruses and bacteria tend to keep growing!
Skywalker

Hey, if you have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

Make no mistake, there are some real scumbag foreigners here, evading justice.

You object to being open, in a Country that isn't yours?  Good luck with that.

• Like 6

It would be interesting to know what the questions were and on whos authority they are acting.

• Like 7

You object to being open, in a Country that isn't yours?  Good luck with that.

I don't think it has anything to do with evading or hiding anything.And if one of the questions is-do you use and extra

long condom and I answer yes-it will piss them the fuk off.

Just ask the Bergers about hiding or evading absolutely nothing and being decent law abiding folks.

Edited by Baywak

You object to being open, in a Country that isn't yours? Good luck with that.

I was thinking more about bank accounts and things. I really don't want to set myself and my family up as a target. The point is I haven't done anything wrong so object to being treated like a criminal. Just trying to live out my days quitely with no hassle.
  • Like 5
Skywalker

What is interesting is that they appear to be concentrating on people that live here, when they really should be looking at people who just come here to sample the goods.

You know, sexploitators like tax evaders, and/or seasonal scumbag visitors.

• Like 1

What is interesting is that they appear to be concentrating on people that live here, when they really should be looking at people who just come here to sample the goods.

You know, sexploitators like tax evaders, and/or seasonal scumbag visitors.

Yeah it makes me think of Garfield,a seasonal scumbag visitor,who supported it girlfriends family,took really good care of his girlfriend and her son born from a philippino scumbag who ran and never supported the GF or child,Garfield awoke one night to take a piss

only to find the bedroom door was locked and the GF not in bed.Garfield pushed the door open to find Dapin the local PNP banging his GF with the baby on the floor next to them.Yeah that kind of seasonal scumbag visitor right.Some speak but really live a sheltered life and really have no clue other then hearsay.

Edited by Baywak
  • Like 3
Skywalker

Yeah it makes me think of Garfield,a seasonal scumbag visitor,who supported it girlfriends family,took really good care of his girlfriend and her son born from a philippino scumbag who ran and never supported the GF or child,Garfield awoke one night to take a piss

only to find the bedroom door was locked and the GF not in bed.Garfield pushed the door open to find Dapin the local PNP banging his GF with the baby on the floor next to them.Yeah that kind of seasonal scumbag visitor right.Some speak but really live a sheltered life and really have no clue other then hearsay.

Are you drunk?  Am I sheltered?  Oh yeah, you don't live here.  Bitter?  Sad?

• Like 1

Are you drunk?  Am I sheltered?  Oh yeah, you don't live here.  Bitter?  Sad?

I lived in Cebu for several years and am returning shortly to the pinas with my family.To Mindanao where we also lived for several years.Try and find something positive about the expats who live in Cebu,it's interesting where you brought the whole thought of filling out paperwork for the PNP.Sorry if you know many sexpats and undesirables.I never met one in all my years there,I met many

decent caring respectable expats though.

• Like 1
Skywalker

Sorry if you know many sexpats and undesirables.I never met one in all my years there,I met many decent caring respectable expats though.

You didn't get out much then?

• Like 4

You didn't get out much then?

LMAO-right-I only travelled all of Cebu,mindanao,palawan,bohol,negros on my motorcycle,cebu many times.LMAO