Mayweather vs Alvarez - 9/15

Beserker101

Kabisay-an gid

It was an over-hyped snooze-fest...

I believe most of us here can agree on that, with the probable exception of a few ardent Mayweather fans. :biggrin_01:

• Like 1
Beserker101

Hate to rub it in but you were wrong.

check post #7

Beserker101

Is there anyone else to fight?

.... Flurd Gayweather is a pitty-pat punching cheap-shot wife beating ex-con chicken-shit runner & the most boring fighter in the history of boxing, .. just saying -

pollo-libre-mayweather.jpg

hqdefault.jpg?feature=og  hqdefault.jpg?feature=og

29fw84k.jpg

b7447e5157229ae311d8b93dc2764511.jpg  floyd+Mayweather-Cherry-Picker.jpg

Floyd-Mayweather-Jr.-Chicken.jpg

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)

the only good fight on the entire card was the garcia matthysse fight, would of liked to seen how it would of turned out had mytthysse not had his eye shut

• Like 1

Mayweather was the highest paid athlete in 2012 and is already projected to be the highest paid athlete  in 2013 again.  He

must be doing something right.  Haters gonna hate. 

Lots guys still riding Pacquio jockstrap and the last time I checked he got knocked the feck out by a guy that Mayweather beat the shit out of. Get over it,Manny is finished and is not the same fighter as before. Mayweather is NOT a knockout puncher,and his haters love to pay money just to see if he will get knocked out himself. Im not an expert but I think boxing is,I bust you in the face and I duck and move so you can't bust me in the face right? Is the the general idea?And he keeps laughing all the way to the bank,no I take that back The bank brings a Brink truck to his house hahaha! 41 million bucks for starters. Manny pacROIDS has stop taking the juice and now his getting his ass kick on a regular basis.

• 2 months later...
threadstone

I like Mayweather pro hanggang doon lang sa ring.  I like his boxing style especially his endurance and composure in the ring.  But if Mayweahter vs Pacquiao will happen, I definitely choose Pacquiao.