Sign in to follow this  
Beserker101

Mayweather vs Alvarez - 9/15

Beserker101

.... This Sunday 9/15 at 1:00pm on Solar Sports (Skycable Ch 303), .. 36yr old Floyd Mayweather Jr (44W/ 26KO no losses) moves up

to light-middleweight again (152lbs/ 68.9kgs) to challenge 23yr old Canelo Alvarez (42W/ 30KO no losses) for Alvarez's WBC Light-Middleweight

and WBA Super World Light-Middleweight titles .

.... Without a doubt this will be Mayweather's toughest test to date and Canelo can beat Floyd if he moves him backwards & cuts off the ring

effectively and maintains a high punch output . Guerrero had the tools to beat Mayweather, but he let his emotions take him out of the

game-plan and that just dosen't work in professional sports -

.... I will be taking a decent flutter on Alvarez @ 4-1, .. every dog has his day & I believe Flurd is going down this time -

bluemaycan__86483.1376936835.1280.1280.j

Buko Beach

Yah, I watched the Showtime "All Access" behind the scenes pre-fight hoopla and while it was entertaining at times it did not stir any desire to buy the PPV.

Mayweather is Mayweather, Brash and always pumping up his record but when a guy hand picks his fights and runs scared when the biggest fight of all time was on the table (Pacman) along with atleast 150million bucks+ (mayweather's share) he refused to sign and make the fight happen. Calling his team TMT 'The Money Team' is laughable.

Canelo' looks good. In training camp he looked focused, and was not that bothered by Mayweather's childish games. He looked pale and thin at the weigh-in the other day, but word on boxingscene.com is Alverez likely will come into the fight 15 pounds up on Mayweather after re-hydration and he did not have to sweat it off to make weight.

I would LOVE it if Alvarez could TKO Mayweather and end all the BS about "mayweather the best of all time" but alot of guys have gone up against Mayweather and all of them said they would win, and all lost.

Shat I'm watching the free pre-fight countdown and I LMAO. I saw Alvarez up close and I now know what the outcome would be if Dale Earnhardt Jr had a son with Brett Favre.  :yahoo: He is one gwapo dude.

So who ya' got, Moneymouth Mayweather, or baby-face Alvarez?

Edited by Buko Beach

dc3driver

Any bars here in Cebu going to have it on?

towboat72

I hope mayweathers ass hits the canvas hard

CCP

Hoping it will be on at the Sandtrap but not sure if ppv

Cebudog

You can watch it at this link if you have a decent connection and not have to watch 1 million commercials on Solar.

http://www.vipboxsports.me/boxing/174472/1/boxnation-showtime-ppv-:-'the-one'-mayweather-vs-alvarez-wbc-and-wba-light-middleweight-titles-live-stream-online.html

Beserker101

Yah, I watched the Showtime "All Access" behind the scenes pre-fight hoopla and while it was entertaining at times it did not stir any desire to buy the PPV.

Mayweather is Mayweather, Brash and always pumping up his record but when a guy hand picks his fights and runs scared when the biggest fight of all time was on the table (Pacman) along with atleast 150million bucks+ (mayweather's share) he refused to sign and make the fight happen. Calling his team TMT 'The Money Team' is laughable.

Canelo' looks good. In training camp he looked focused, and was not that bothered by Mayweather's childish games. He looked pale and thin at the weigh-in the other day, but word on boxingscene.com is Alverez likely will come into the fight 15 pounds up on Mayweather after re-hydration and he did not have to sweat it off to make weight.

I would LOVE it if Alvarez could TKO Mayweather and end all the BS about "mayweather the best of all time" but alot of guys have gone up against Mayweather and all of them said they would win, and all lost.

Shat I'm watching the free pre-fight countdown and I LMAO. I saw Alvarez up close and I now know what the outcome would be if Dale Earnhardt Jr had a son with Brett Favre.  :yahoo: He is one gwapo dude.

So who ya' got, Moneymouth Mayweather, or baby-face Alvarez?

Canelo will weigh 165+ entering the ring & thats normal, .. I've seen many an underdog catch lightning in a bottle & today is the day -

... Alvarez needs to make Mayweather fight going backwards and concentrate on working the body early, if he follows

Floyd around the ring while head-hunting, then its going to be another boring 12 round decision for motor mouth -

I'm gonna do the Solar Sports thing, the commercials give me time to make drinks & do some cooking ... I can live with it

no problem, but I do understand how it can drive some people crazy . Hopefully the commercials will mostly consist

of Anne Curtis, Cristine Reyes, & Leah Dizon ...

anne_curtis_sexy_filipina.jpg

Edited by Beserker101

Half Baked

is that the same ticket as Porter vs Diaz??

Beserker101

...the co-main is Matthysse vs Garcia, also Ishe Smith vs Carlos Molina, & Cano vs Theophane < all title bouts -

* Lucas Mattthysse is a friggin' thunder-punchin' beast .. word !

Kabisay-an gid

USA Today has Mayweather up 8 rounds to 1 after 9. Alvarez needs a knock-out to win.

Cebudog

Mayweather makes for shitty fights.  Always running and pitter pat jabbing.  I would take points away for running if I was judging.  But the fight is over and "spoiler alert"....looks like Mayweather will get another boring decision.

• Like 1

Beserker101

... I'm thinking that rematch was on the Friday night card -

* hey guys, alot of us are watching the Solar Sports delayed broadcast ....

don't be posting results for Christ's sake !

Reynaldo

.... This Sunday 9/15 at 1:00pm on Solar Sports (Skycable Ch 303), .. 36yr old Floyd Mayweather Jr (44W/ 26KO no losses) moves up

to light-middleweight again (152lbs/ 68.9kgs) to challenge 23yr old Canelo Alvarez (42W/ 30KO no losses) for Alvarez's WBC Light-Middleweight

and WBA Super World Light-Middleweight titles .

.... Without a doubt this will be Mayweather's toughest test to date and Canelo can beat Floyd if he moves him backwards & cuts off the ring

effectively and maintains a high punch output . Guerrero had the tools to beat Mayweather, but he let his emotions take him out of the

game-plan and that just dosen't work in professional sports -

.... I will be taking a decent flutter on Alvarez @ 4-1, .. every dog has his day & I believe Flurd is going down this time -

bluemaycan__86483.1376936835.1280.1280.j

Hate to rub it in but you were wrong.

Edited by Reynaldo

Kabisay-an gid

Mayweather deserved the decision, and Alvarez didn't make any excuses. The judge who scored the fight even, must have had too much to drink right before the fight.

USA Today reports that fans were heading for the exits before the last round ended.

An uneventful, somewhat boring fight.

JamesMusslewhite

It was an over-hyped snooze-fest...

• Like 1