Do Filipinas Want a Foreign Baby?

Salty Dog

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Let's get back on topic. The topic is whether or not Filipinas want "imported" babies.

Judging by my wife's demeanor lately I would say, yep.

• Like 1
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lauie

• Monsoon

• wanderlustph

• hyaku

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But if you have one guys, be man enough to do the right thing and properly support your kid(s)..

They can't dance. 

I find black babies to be very cute, especially those little girls with braided hair, and when they start talking in that accent black people have. The grown-ups on the other hand in general, I can't

Posted Images

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

How about the superstition that if pregnant women touch a white baby it will help to lighten theirs? I didnt believe anyone would really believe that when I was told this. But I witnessed it first hand while traveling around the province with a white young girl, oh 3 or 4 years old.

One time we were boarding a ferry and this little pregnant woman came running up, nudging her way through the crowd to get her hand on the cheek of this little girl.

I saw her approaching and she had the biggest smile on her face, and I knew she wasnt a threat or anything. I thought maybe she knew her, maybe worked at the preschool the girl attended or something. But no - she was just hoping to influence her baby's skin color.

One time we were boarding a ferry and this little pregnant woman came running up, nudging her way through the crowd to get her hand on the cheek of this little girl.

When my wife was pregnant the first time, she would repeatedly touch my nose. She wanted the kid to have an 'American' nose.

Halle Berry, Russell Wilson, Collin Kapernick, and hosts of others all benefited from being mixed.  Most races do have better looking kids when mixed.  My cousins who are half white/Indian(India), and half white half native indian are far better looking than their parents ever were.  My niece is half white/half black and is gorgeous.  

Evolutionary biology and psychology suggest we are attractive to those with different immune systems to further strengthen the gene pool.  It's also why 10% of the babies out there have different fathers than who thinks he is the father as the genes push a woman to have a variety of donors.

It's also cultural.  The whites brought the human race out of the stone age and I believe it's been noted over 90% of all patents and inventions are from caucasians.  Not to mention the white people have most of the worlds wealth.  

But of course-not racist, just fact.