Do Filipinas Want a Foreign Baby?

Salty Dog

ThomsonJr

Well, look at most of the famous people on TV and national actors in the Philippines but also in other South East Asian countries, they are all mixed. I don't know if anyone of you has ever watched Pinoy Big Brother, but many of them were all mixed too.

• Like 1
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lauie

• Monsoon

• wanderlustph

• hyaku

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But if you have one guys, be man enough to do the right thing and properly support your kid(s)..

They can't dance. 

I find black babies to be very cute, especially those little girls with braided hair, and when they start talking in that accent black people have. The grown-ups on the other hand in general, I can't

Posted Images

towboat72

my wife wanted us to have a baby for several years and at my age I was not interested in that idea at all.

gods will did have  a baby boy who will be a year old  on the 14th of this month.he is light skinned  brown haired and no dought he is a kano baby,has been a joy in my life

all of my wifes family make a big fuss over him to the point that it is crazy ,comment how handsome he is how smart he is .

as an aside to this:we were at a party when he was about 9 months old and a 27 year old came up to me and ask me if I would make a baby with her,because my son was so cute . I told her to go talk to my wife ,if it was ok with her I would  be glad to try my best.

so far I have not gotten the ok .

• Like 3
passingby

Asians associate darker skin with ilness. They do get darker when sick - as said above - Well maybe partly correct.  BUT in Thailand for example (and also here I feel) DARKER skin is associated with farm and ourside labor and poorer jobs.  The light skin is associated with inside office or store type work and higher education. In Thailand "Isan" refers to the Northeast rice growing area and farmers and dark skin and they are not as well accepted as the lighter skinned Chieng Mai type.  I also worked with Amerasian Children for years both pre / post 1975 in Vietnam and the part Vietnamese / Black kids were the worst off as far as being accepted by other children and the Vietnamese people - just a fact of life.  Example - a boy I know and who is now in the USA was part French / Vietnamese.  His real mother was very poor and a neighbor wanted him and while she did not officially adopt him she raised him, good private schools and all- simply because he was so good looking and light skin color and western features.  So I will NOT get into the debate of ethics and morality on skin color but in reality lighter skin does matter.  Without moral and ethical considerations, prove me wrong please.

Filipinos simply tend to have dark skin, it's because of their strong Malay / Polynesian heritage. For them to have white skin they need to be either mixed with Han Chinese, Japanese (or other East Asian) or mixed with Caucasian, same goes for Thai people, many of the people in Thailand who tend to have white/yellowish skin have Chinese ancestry, they are mixed. People from Isan in Thailand tend to have dark skin same like Malay / Polynesian people, they also need to be mixed with either Chinese or Caucasian to get that white skin because most of the whitening creams they advertise in Thailand and the Philippines they don't work, making foreign babies works.

Asians associate darker skin with ilness. They do get darker when sick - as said above - Well maybe partly correct. BUT in Thailand for example (and also here I feel) DARKER skin is associated with farm and ourside labor and poorer jobs. The light skin is associated with inside office or store type work and higher education. In Thailand "Isan" refers to the Northeast rice growing area and farmers and dark skin and they are not as well accepted as the lighter skinned Chieng Mai type. I also worked with Amerasian Children for years both pre / post 1975 in Vietnam and the part Vietnamese / Black kids were the worst off as far as being accepted by other children and the Vietnamese people - just a fact of life. Example - a boy I know and who is now in the USA was part French / Vietnamese. His real mother was very poor and a neighbor wanted him and while she did not officially adopt him she raised him, good private schools and all- simply because he was so good looking and light skin color and western features. So I will NOT get into the debate of ethics and morality on skin color but in reality lighter skin does matter. Without moral and ethical considerations, prove me wrong please.

Yes you're right. My friends who had kidney or liver complaints went very dark. Not all illness. Such a pity that people have a complex over this. What Filipina don't realize is how wonderfully smooth their skin is.

Well, look at most of the famous people on TV and national actors in the Philippines but also in other South East Asian countries, they are all mixed. I don't know if anyone of you has ever watched Pinoy Big Brother, but many of them were all mixed too.

Halle Berry, Russell Wilson, Collin Kapernick, and hosts of others all benefited from being mixed.  Most races do have better looking kids when mixed.  My cousins who are half white/Indian(India), and half white half native indian are far better looking than their parents ever were.  My niece is half white/half black and is gorgeous.  

Evolutionary biology and psychology suggest we are attractive to those with different immune systems to further strengthen the gene pool.  It's also why 10% of the babies out there have different fathers than who thinks he is the father as the genes push a woman to have a variety of donors.

It's also cultural.  The whites brought the human race out of the stone age and I believe it's been noted over 90% of all patents and inventions are from caucasians.  Not to mention the white people have most of the worlds wealth.  

miles-high

Seek and you shall be given... They should just ask me... Perhaps, I could afford to support a dozen or so of my babies, I have been very careful... Whatever...

If they want and if you want, there is a meeting of mind and why not? I don't know why you could talk about this matter over 51 posts...

I have had this conversation with my girlfriend, and have had a few thoughts on it.

White means wealth in Phil. The Spanish and now other whites have been the wealthy over time, and there is probably still a strong correlation between light skin and wealth. Darker also usually related to manual labor.

Scarcity adds value. We all want to look like someone else, so we white are embarrassed by our whiteness and spend a lot on getting darker (my daughter and tanning booths).

I also laugh at the "monkey" comments, as I probably have more body hair than a busload of Filipinos, or are there hairless monkeys in Phil.

My GF also says Filipinos want large noses, obviously we whites go to bed every night preying our noses will be larger in the morning.

It just shows that we are all more similar than many think and it allows for much humour and fun in life.

Everybody have a wonferful day, life is great.

I'm all for mixed ethnicity. Just look at Brazilian people after a few hundred years of mixing native, Spanish and African. Some the the beautiful people in the world i think.

I have done my duty too in mixing ethnicity and i am happy with the result.

But, beauty is always ONLY in the eye of the beholder. (But still, look at those Brazilians!)

I'm all for mixed ethnicity. Just look at Brazilian people after a few hundred years of mixing native, Spanish and African. Some the the beautiful people in the world i think.

I have done my duty too in mixing ethnicity and i am happy with the result.

But, beauty is always ONLY in the eye of the beholder. (But still, look at those Brazilians!)

Got to admit...They DO have some hot looking chicks!!!

• Like 1

I've had that as well. Complete strangers come up to you and ask you for a baby. You just want to laugh out loud really - as you say it is just totally ridiculous, And sometimes, when you are with another girl in like 'couple' mode,and a girl shopworker, waitress, or passer by says jokingly to her 'hey, can I borrow your boyfriend for a while? I want a blue eye white baby!'

so yes it is pretty deeply ingrained.

Right...and then you woke up from your dream.

• Like 3
udonthani

Right...and then you woke up from your dream.

that is not a dream. I've had relationships with Filipinas as well, that have ground to a halt. More than once, they have said I know you don't want to marry me but can I have baby. That is not vanity, because I know it could have been just any white guy, not just me. They really do have a bit of a fixation on this one.

I don't know why you could talk about this matter over 51 posts...

It is more interesting than your endless pilot, plane and vehicle posts.

udonthani

pilot is of course just exactly the kind of profession, that people on the internet can impersonate if they want to very easily. Other popular professions for fantasists, and there are a few of them, are doctor, and lawyer.

Edited by udonthani

My wife and all her friends think this way, but they want the whole famiily package. They want the guy to be a life long husband and father not just a sperm doner.