Exit clearance duration

Please help me understand this.  This is the part unclear to me.  Reynaldo told me I need a photocopy of my ACR card so I am prepared for that.  But mine is also expired (out of date).  Will the photocopy of the expired ACR be enough or will they make me pay for a new one now?  I go there in a couple weeks to do this.

Last month when I went to get my exit clearance they needed what he said...3 pics, and a copy of the acr, When we went to the photo copy stand we asked the girl if its ok if my acr card is expired. She said its ok, that its just used as proof to the lawyer of who I am (I don't see why the passport wouldn't work..).  But I had my expired acr photocopied, approved by Renayldo, and signed by the office head no problem.

Would this work every time? No idea, but they let me through no problem.

I have always been here more than 6 months and i have never had an exit clearance cert. Is this something new since sept 2012 [ my last trip out ]

Its been a requirement for a good 4yrs now. Thats how long I;ve been here and its been required the entire time. I'm on a tourist visa though...maybe it doesn't apply for other types.

No you did not pay Exit Clearance, what you paid was travel tax, look at the receipt again

WHat he said is right. Exit clearance is something foreigners get at BOI. Travel tax and terminal fee are done by everyone(including Filipinos) at the airport.

• Like 1
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JasonEcos

• njb

• hyaku

• Skywalker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No.   But they need a return ticket. 

No you did not pay Exit Clearance, what you paid was travel tax, look at the receipt again

Last month when I went to get my exit clearance they needed what he said...3 pics, and a copy of the acr, When we went to the photo copy stand we asked the girl if its ok if my acr card is expired. Sh

I have always been here more than 6 months and i have never had an exit clearance cert. Is this something new since sept 2012 [ my last trip out ]

It's been going on years. Usually after you have been in country for more than six months they put a stamp in your passport saying you need one. Then again maybe you use a different office. Even the visa stamps vary. Tacloban stamp fills half a page. Your passport runs out before your visa as they quickly fill it up.