Exit clearance duration

JasonEcos

This according to my personal conversation with Reynaldo at the desk on Aug 10, 2013.  Or believe what you want.

I believe you. In fact right on the card it says it needs to be surrendered upon exit, even on the older cards. But like so many things here it depends on who you talk to, and many rules aren't enforced (I wasn't asked for one when I left a week ago).  I would definitely still bring it with you to the airport.

Now the exit clearance...that one they always want.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JasonEcos

• njb

• hyaku

• Skywalker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No.   But they need a return ticket. 

No you did not pay Exit Clearance, what you paid was travel tax, look at the receipt again

Last month when I went to get my exit clearance they needed what he said...3 pics, and a copy of the acr, When we went to the photo copy stand we asked the girl if its ok if my acr card is expired. Sh

Lol' here we go again. They now need to see an ACR card? I don't have one! They took it when I downgraded. They then give you 59 days so no new tourist ACR until then, but I am leaving before its issued.Technically, I've been here more than 6 months so I need exit clearance. Well at least I can go get one for October. They will probably be asking for fecal samples next time.

By the way first time I got tourist ACR I had hand it in. Then they changed it. You just keep it and they swipe it and add new info. Guess I can take that as I still have it. There is no end date. It just says, see passport.

Edited by hyaku

OK as site is still down can I get an answer please...............

My wife is migrating to Australia n its her first time leaving phil....besides the CFO sticker is there anything else she needs to do n whats involved....?

I have been here 5yrs n got I-Card....do I need to get a clearance as well..i think I do but getting confused about the situations posted before?

Thanks guys..

l just got mail from Burea of Immigration    on facebook we now have to get EEClearance at least 10 dayes before we leave --up to now as l understand it we could get it on the day we fly out ? -

l am now in troubel my ticket is for 17 of september  so l have to go to Cebu tomorrow and that only give me 8 dayes  it is a blody mess alwayes -and l was in immigration today here in Dumaguete and ask for my new ACR card it was ordred and paid or 19 of july(it was still not here)  l ask then what if its not here on monday when l go for my EEClearance -no problem sir you just bring the paper you paid for it and they never said anything about 10 dayes before--- am l glad l paid (we all do) for expresslane and l told them that 

but what a mes to get in 

• Administrator
Salty Dog

l just got mail from Burea of Immigration    on facebook we now have to get EEClearance at least 10 dayes before we leave --up to now as l understand it we could get it on the day we fly out ? -

l am now in troubel my ticket is for 17 of september  so l have to go to Cebu tomorrow and that only give me 8 dayes  it is a blody mess alwayes -and l was in immigration today here in Dumaguete and ask for my new ACR card it was ordred and paid or 19 of july(it was still not here)  l ask then what if its not here on monday when l go for my EEClearance -no problem sir you just bring the paper you paid for it and they never said anything about 10 dayes before--- am l glad l paid (we all do) for expresslane and l told them that 

but what a mes to get in 

I've been wasting for mine to come in at Dumaguete since May 21st. Every time I check they say maybe next month.I just hope it's in when I go there next week.

The atty outside BOI was complaining about sending people back from the airport back to Mandaue who had no exit clearance. He said why don't they just charge people as they leave. Is that so complicated. In any case charging people to leave that are already leaving is no less than a f?cking rip off.

Thanks very much for the info as I planned on leaving mine until a few days before I leave.

Edited by hyaku

Forget it...we waited 2 yrs for replacement card after mine was stolen...had to go thru the whole routine again incl fingerprints n express lane charge...in the end Atty A told us to use our receipt where on he added his 2 cents worth...

• Administrator
Salty Dog

At least they don't want to see it when you extend in Cebu. In Dumaguete they want to make sure it's current or they make you get a new one. They told me as long as I had receipt, no big deal. Tried that with BDO and they said tough luck, no current card, no account.

The advert from B I is on if you " like B O I -in facebook" and it is datet 9 of september and it sayes if you stay longer than 59 dayes you need EEClerance -was it not 6 months before -but just sent it out no notice beforehand why not fks from 1 of oct you need EEClerance at leas 10 dayes prior to departure 

since i make "like" l get more info there than anywhere els + if l ask anything answer within 24 hours 

And there you can se all messages long way back from B I

I just message from B I on facebook they will look into my requst about my ACR  card first ting in the morning l sent message 9.42 and they answered 18.30 not bad

I have been in Cebu today for EEClerance , all they wanted was pasport and copy of ACR card and 3 pic,, l forgot to make that 1 from home because its the old 1 out of date so l went outside and got a copy then they went to a attorney (the fellow inside B I did tell me go to attorney) the girl said 3 min and come back copy + attorney 156 peso 

l did ask just paid because my ACR is out of date,  it did all take 1 hour and 15 min 

B I  have answered me they want the info l already give them + OR --and they will follow up on it , so their homepage on facebook is ok 

A_Simple_Man

l did ask just paid because my ACR is out of date

Please help me understand this.  This is the part unclear to me.  Reynaldo told me I need a photocopy of my ACR card so I am prepared for that.  But mine is also expired (out of date).  Will the photocopy of the expired ACR be enough or will they make me pay for a new one now?  I go there in a couple weeks to do this.

Skywalker

Anyway, I am at the airport in Cebu, and I just paid the Exit Clearance for my butler - cost 1620 pesos.

I understand that a foreigner who has been in RP for more than 6 months consecutively, needs an exit clearance certificate.

Davaoeno

Anyway, I am at the airport in Cebu, and I just paid the Exit Clearance for my butler - cost 1620 pesos.

I understand that a foreigner who has been in RP for more than 6 months consecutively, needs an exit clearance certificate.

I have always been here more than 6 months and i have never had an exit clearance cert. Is this something new since sept 2012 [ my last trip out ]

No you did not pay Exit Clearance, what you paid was travel tax, look at the receipt again

• Like 1