Best computer store?

Looking to buy an All-in-one printer, probably by HP

Any ideas as to the best store in Cebu regarding prices, after service support, etc.?

Thanks

Billy

USMC-Retired

Nutech I have hsd excellent support and service from. Actually they ordered a HP all in one for me years ago.

JasonEcos

I don't know about it being the "best" but we have had good luck with Gaisano Interpace.  I was told their Country Mall branch is a few percent cheaper (no add on fee for being outside Manila) but we always go to the branch next to SM Mall. Bought a fair amount of stuff there and whenever we had a problem they took care of it. We had 2 mice die, and a monitor. The monitor they sent in for repairs (it was past the 7day return) and the mice they just gave us new ones on the spot..even though it was past the 7day return. All for free since they honor their warranties.

IDK,but OCTAGON seems to not suck as much as a lot of the others.

I do now know that when coming from the west,for any extended stay, get all the electronics you need before you get there.

miles-high

Bought an HP LaserJet Pro 100 Color MF All in One.... CBX Computer is one of the HP dealer and a good place to buy... Cross the street from Radisson Blu.

Bought an HP LaserJet Pro 100 Color MF All in One.... CBX Computer is one of the HP dealer and a good place to buy... Cross the street from Radisson Blu.

I think that you mean PC Express, http://pcx.com.ph/

they are located center cross this map

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=10.309953&lon=123.917909&z=19&m=b

Edited by Woolf