Harassment in Colon

blaze pontaine

Colon residents  

22 members have voted

1. 1. If you were the foreigner, what would you have done?

• Nothing differently than what the guy did.
    • Do what the guy did plus threaten to call the police
    • Stand up and tell the guy to get lost, maybe even push him
    • Punch the guy in the face or smash the beer bottle over his head
    • kill him

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HTM

• HeyMike

• smokey

• A_Simple_Man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell me, is there a district somewhere in the world where pimps, prostitutes, drug dealers and whatever are plying their trade but they have no problem when some guy pulls out a camera and starts vide

Talk about shit for brains. Here are some other friendly tips for hanging in Colon.   1. Don't get drunk. If you're getting tipsy, time to go home. If others around you - kano or pinoy are drunk, it

Probably sounds counter-intuitive, but another option would have been to offer the guy a beer, have a chat to find out what the problem was.

Skywalker

Fine, invite us over to drink in your jacuzzi.   :yahoo:

ThomsonJr

Look, the foreign guy seems a bit like an asshole to me. 

It seems like the Filipino was just asking for him to turn off the camera and why he was taking a picture, but the guy kept saying "I'm not taking a picture." Clearly taking a piss at the Filipino. Then the foreigner asks "Am I not allowed to sit and drink a beer here?" and the Filipino answers: "Yes, you are allowed, but why do you try to take a picture?".

Then at one point the foreigner says "but I AM A Filipino", but he looks more like a 100% caucasian to me at some point in the video, again taking a piss at the Filipino.

Finally near the end, the Filipino says "Why are you sitting here? Are you looking for minors?". Maybe that is the reputation we have in Colon, in the middle of the night. Well, sorry, that place is really to be avoided anyways.

I think he was kinda looking for it. Then, don't be surprised when you read in the news "Foreigner beaten up and robbed in Colon."

You really need to avoid these kind of situations. I'd say he was really lucky that he didn't get stabbed or thrown a bottle at the head... probably because he was being more friendly than the Filipino, but definitely taking a piss at him.

Edited by ThomsonJr
  • Like 3

This is just more proof of the anti-foreigner sentiment in cebu...

So you think its anti Foreign and the thug would have been happy to allow another Filipino to get out an expensive phone, and openly record?

Its certainly not going to improve the way the thug thinks about Foreigners in future. 

ellenbrook2001

COLON grrrr never go there all are corrupt even the cop

JSL-USMC

Personally I would try to reason. Perhaps invite him out for a nice dinner somewhere. Make a supreme effort to lead him to Christ remember we are all part of mankind and one must always do their best by their brother. If  that doesn't work get a Grandee beer bottle and bust it over the mother feckers head.

• Like 3

Personally I would try to reason. Perhaps invite him out for a nice dinner somewhere. Make a supreme effort to lead him to Christ remember we are all part of mankind and one must always do their best by their brother. If  that doesn't work get a Grandee beer bottle and bust it over the mother feckers head.

But this was exact what he did to this fecking Americano!

The only Filipino`s Ive noticed that act in this fashion have either heard a face losing insult or have something to hide..

Probably a local pimp or shabu dealer as he was obviously camera shy..

That kind of thing. 50/50 between the two options.

Guys like that normally die during knife fights..filipino v Filipino and the results are usually viewed on CBS CBN.

IMO.

Edited by fred42