Harassment in Colon

blaze pontaine

Colon residents  

22 members have voted

1. 1. If you were the foreigner, what would you have done?

• Nothing differently than what the guy did.
    • Do what the guy did plus threaten to call the police
    • Stand up and tell the guy to get lost, maybe even push him
    • Punch the guy in the face or smash the beer bottle over his head
    • kill him

"americano" = all white regardless of country and continent!

I have a good Iranian friend who is also a
"americano" her in the Philippines.

That's why I use " " ,  "americano". if I meant an American would have written: When I see this video, I think, stupid American.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I thought we all knew we were "americano" here in the Philippines.

• Like 2
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HTM

• HeyMike

• smokey

• A_Simple_Man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell me, is there a district somewhere in the world where pimps, prostitutes, drug dealers and whatever are plying their trade but they have no problem when some guy pulls out a camera and starts vide

Talk about shit for brains. Here are some other friendly tips for hanging in Colon.   1. Don't get drunk. If you're getting tipsy, time to go home. If others around you - kano or pinoy are drunk, it

Probably sounds counter-intuitive, but another option would have been to offer the guy a beer, have a chat to find out what the problem was.

JamesMusslewhite

I have a good Iranian friend who is also a "americano" her in the Philippines.

That's why I use " " ,  "americano". if I meant an American would have written: When I see this video, I think, stupid American.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I thought we all knew we were "americano" here in the Philippines.

Nah, some of us are Texacanos as we are a step above.... :biggrin_01:

• Like 4
HeyMike

I have a good Iranian friend who is also a "americano" her in the Philippines.

I'm from New Jersey... you gotta cut me some slack. Now, where is the short-bus icon?

• Like 1
goggleye

i dont think the problem is Colon  its hanging around where there are drunk people 

• Like 4

Two older blokes sitting their drinking with teenage Filipinas? The comment about "f***ing minors tells the story I think.

• Like 3
HeyMike

I did not notice any girls there. That's not to say they weren't there, though. Just did not see them.

smokey

get up and go to a place your wanted why travel thousands of miles to get the snot kicked out of you to prove a point 

• Like 3
Awesome Color

My colon experiences more harassment than this after a night of Red Horse and BBQ pork.

Seriously though, the bald geezer should've stopped filming. No sympathy from me. He was just being plain stubborn and defiant, and for what??? I don't see his point... Seems like there was feck all to film there anyhow.

• Like 1
smokey

My colon experiences more harassment than this after a night of Red Horse and BBQ pork.

Seriously though, the bald geezer should've stopped filming. No sympathy from me. He was just being plain stubborn and defiant, and for what??? I don't see his point... Seems like there was feck all to film there anyhow.

and then when the locals jump him then he comes on line to ask for help 

• Like 1

So many crimes have a 'I had the right' theme in there somewhere.

This is some twisted stuff.  It was whte harassment.

Seems a certain number need to be shot every year.  

Helps a civilized person feel safer.

sure glad none of you guys go to the bank, mall or atm machines. It is all on tape. Remember the guy who got arrested at the airport with his girl for killing or kidnapping the little girl. then there they were on video tape at the counter of waterfront hotel. At the check out counter at the time of the incident. still took the cops two weeks to let them go. Even with the tape. Bet that guy was happy he was being filmed. I think Mr Snowden has let us know how much Uncle Sam is looking. like everything outside the US. Admitted. and then only about 80% of all stuff inside the US. phone worldwide. text worldwide, email worldwide, the Chinese and Russian and the US and many more I am sure can hack into any computer in the on position. or the off position. You have to remove the battery on phones and lap tops.

ellenbrook2001

hmmm danger next time just walk away do not argue they could have a friend come there on motorcycle then ban you gone COLON hes the worst place full of crazy ,drunk,drug a never argue anymore even you call the police they will found you wrong anywhere here you cannot win has a foreigner just walk away quietly then go have a beer too another peaceful place

• Like 1

I do not know what is more dangerous to ones health , filming locals like that or eating BBQ pork off the street in Colon?

A_Simple_Man

AHA!  I see the problem now.  This foreigner never read the LinC thread about how much to tip.  The aggressive dude just wants his 10% service charge that he has read all foreigners give.

• Like 1