Sign in to follow this  
blaze pontaine

Harassment in Colon

Colon residents  

22 members have voted

1. 1. If you were the foreigner, what would you have done?

• Nothing differently than what the guy did.
    • Do what the guy did plus threaten to call the police
    • Stand up and tell the guy to get lost, maybe even push him
    • Punch the guy in the face or smash the beer bottle over his head
    • kill him

blaze pontaine

Edited by blaze pontaine

jtmwatchbiz

you left out the choice: "fire your camera man" :)

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 4

JasonEcos

You need an extra option for the poll  "Not sitting in an area known for trouble, after dark, drinking beer, outside of what appears to be a club" .

• Like 5

BlueFin

You need an extra option for the poll  "Not sitting in an area known for trouble, after dark, drinking beer, outside of what appears to be a club" .

and also seems he was snap happy with his camera which is what drew the attention to himself.

Wrong, wrong and wrong - this vid is a good lesson on how to help trouble find you.

• Like 3

udonthani

yes as #2 says, why is there no 'I wouldn't have even likely been in Colon in the first place because it is a dump' option?

thadzonline

man, that is just so wrong, a case of an ego-tripping local

Guy60417

you left out the choice: "fire your camera man"

I watched the first minute and had to keep turning my screen sideways and couldn't figure out what the hell was going on, so this option gets my vote.

Beyond that, I'm in the "Hang out in bars in Colon, expect trouble" group. Why would you not expect people to wonder what you're up to if you're filming in a sleazy place?

• Like 1

Canuck Joe

man, that is just so wrong, a case of an ego-tripping local

never underestimate the combination of alcohol, ego and crowds in any location or race....stupidity always follows.

• Like 3

HeyMike

Friggin' a-hole deserved the beer bottle rammed down his throat. Of course, then the 10 friends come out and beat or shoot the foreigner. I would never live in the City nor hang out there.

• Like 5

dc3driver

Terrible camera work.

• Like 1

shadow

This appears to have been shot at the same table where Paul was beaten last week (or the week before). Used to be a good place to sit and watch people and have a cold one, but I think this video displays that is no longer the case.

• Like 1

poby

Wheres the option for putting the camera away?  Seems to me, it wasn't worth all the fuss and potential danger.  If all the guy wanted was the camera be turned off, then that's what I would have done. No big deal, avoid the whole confrontation.  It's not like there was anything so terribly worthwhile to photograph anyway.

• Like 4

JasonEcos

This appears to have been shot at the same table where Paul was beaten last week (or the week before). Used to be a good place to sit and watch people and have a cold one, but I think this video displays that is no longer the case.

Did they catch the guy that beat Paul? If not perhaps this tape should be shown to him..if its the same guy they could id him.

• Like 1

A_Simple_Man

Tell me, is there a district somewhere in the world where pimps, prostitutes, drug dealers and whatever are plying their trade but they have no problem when some guy pulls out a camera and starts videoing it?

Ok, I have hung out in a few of the 'wrong' places but no one starts videoing the action without expecting trouble.  As to what was going on, typical drunk stuff.  You deal with that like you deal with it.  Each to his own.

• Like 8

woodchopper

I am trying 2 find out if its the same guy beat paul!

I will find out later,,paul is out of hospital and both he and the concerned woman filed cases 2day.

if the person in the video is the same guy,,the police will be alerted to its existence!

• Like 1