Hire motorcycle with driver for half-day Cebu (or drive self)

newbster

udonthani

Go up to the talambam where Pit -O turns off to the west  just before the big high school - there is a moneygram outlet sign and there are always a bunch of guys there selling motorcycle rides  - habal habal  - i bet you can make a deal with a guy there for half a day 

in Pattaya before I got really confident about driving a motorbike myself, I used to go out of my way to hire women taxi drivers of motorcycles that is one of the few places in south east Asia where they work. I thought they were safer.

goggleye

in Pattaya before I got really confident about driving a motorbike myself, I used to go out of my way to hire women taxi drivers of motorcycles that is one of the few places in south east Asia where they work. I thought they were safer.

I teach driver ed along with all my other assignments at school  - i would always rather have female driving students than guys 

Skywalker

Just be careful though, because although it might be legal, you may not be covered by your travel insurance, if you need medical care following an accident.

Many of these policies insist that you have a local licence to ride a bike, and they will use the lack of, to not cover medical fee's.  It happened to a friend of mine in Thailand.

You have been warned!

Why risk your life by driving yourself ? Ride in piece in a rented tricykle. If driving yourself you will have to consentrate on the traffic all the time instead of looking for nice places to stay. Make a deal with a local driver. He will be more than happy to drive you around instead of lining up waiting.