Sign in to follow this  
udonthani

budget hotel in Calamba

stevensanph

Finally, a little further away (5 mins on a jeepney), but will be the nicest and shouldnt be too much is garden Inn https://www.facebook...9513735&sk=info. They have a pool too - I would be amazed if the rate is over

1000peso/night especially if midweek as they are busy for group bookings on weekends.

that sounds OK. A pool would be nice, as long as it is not too far away from the Green Glass. It would be a Wednesday and Thursday night.

its not more than 5 mins on a jeepney - straight along one road, depending on traffic (which depends on whether they come up with any stupid one way systems that week), and the jeepneys run 24 hours along the national highway.

miles-high

The issue with getting a bus in Alabang is there is never a seat left getting on there, as they all originate in Manila. But yes, the pick up terminal for all the buses is outside the Star Mall. I've used the bus a lot and always go to Pedro Gil as it means Im guarenteed a seat.

Thanks... but I would not tell my friend as it's much faster and easier for me to just pick up/drop her off at Alagang... hehe ;)