Tourist Visa Extension Form

• Administrator
Salty Dog

This fillable form has been accepted at Cebu and Dumaguete. Beats filling it in at the office. Once you fill it in and save it, you only have to change a few items every two months. Never needed the second page, not sure what it's for. Just print the first one only. The form is designed for 8.5" by 13" paper. I know legal is usually 14", but 13" is what the downloaded form was sized for.

Tourist Visa Extension Form.pdf

Thats a great idea, but ever since i've been renewing, i just help myself to a few extra blank forms each time i'm there. Take them home and fill them out at leisure.

No more searching for 2 square inches of flat space to fill it out, no more searching for a pen, just straight in the line to see the big man.Simples!!

• Like 1
udonthani

this is kind of useful but not really a time saving at all seeing as you have to download it and then print it out at home or in an internet cafe which takes just as long or longer as it does to pick up a form at the desk at the office. I mean how long does it actually take, to fill in the form in the office, even the Cebu one which is one of the more crowded. 2 minutes? 3 minutes? Does it really take you any longer in the office? Of course bring a pen along with you to the office, just like you should when you are entering or leaving the country at the airport for the immigration form there. Many people do not like, to let you use theirs.

if you could fill in the form AND pay for it online, then that really would be something innovative.

this is kind of useful but not really a time saving at all seeing as you have to download it and then print it out at home or in an internet cafe which takes just as long or longer as it does to pick up a form at the desk at the office. I mean how long does it actually take, to fill in the form in the office, even the Cebu one which is one of the more crowded. 2 minutes? 3 minutes? Does it really take you any longer in the office? Of course bring a pen along with you to the office, just like you should when you are entering or leaving the country at the airport for the immigration form there. Many people do not like, to let you use theirs.

if you could fill in the form AND pay for it online, then that really would be something innovative.

Would be innovative if they could stamp your passport online.

• Administrator
Salty Dog

First of all, at least in my case, I can't write very well since my hands are messed up from the GBS. I can sign my name but not like it used to look. It takes me a few seconds to change the date and then I print it. I also have my passport scanned so I print the copies of it as well. No need to get copies made somewhere else. I'm not suggesting everyone should do it my way. Just put it out there in case you're interested.