Philippine Fillable E-Passport Application Form

• Administrator
Salty Dog

I downloaded the form from the DFA website and turned it into a fillable form. I don't know if it's the same one the local office is using, but if nothing else you can use it as a guide to fill in the one they have when you get to the office. So far when ever I've used an online form from a government site, they have always been accepted.

E-Passport Application Form rev. july 2012.pdf

That form is for a Philippine passport.

Not to be mistaken for a visa extension.

I noticed your signature - Thanks for Your Service

Semper Fi

I downloaded the form from the DFA website and turned it into a fillable form. I don't know if it's the same one the local office is using, but if nothing else you can use it as a guide to fill in the one they have when you get to the office. So far when ever I've used an online form from a government site, they have always been accepted.

attachicon.gifE-Passport Application Form rev. july 2012.pdf

I am confused - why would I want a Philippine Passport?  Right now on just my Passport I can get into just about every country in the world - Philippine Passport no so many

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Not for you, but many GF, SO and wives need them.

• Like 1
USMC-Retired

I spent an hour filling out that form for the wife and kids. All that was, was practice because they threw them in the trash and gave me new forms to fill out. Sadly the only diffrence between mine and theirs was mine was in color and lot better paper.

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

I spent an hour filling out that form for the wife and kids. All that was, was practice because they threw them in the trash and gave me new forms to fill out. Sadly the only diffrence between mine and theirs was mine was in color and lot better paper.

What was the reason for not accepting it? This form doesn't have color on it except the little red signature pointer.

I can turn their form into a fillable form, wonder what they would do then?

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Thought there might be some confusion so that's why I called the topic 

Philippine Fillable E-Passport Application Form
Edited by Salty Dog

I noticed your signature - Thanks for Your Service

Semper Fi

I am confused - why would I want a Philippine Passport?  Right now on just my Passport I can get into just about every country in the world - Philippine Passport no so many

Thank You ! Semper Fi

Edited by Reynaldo
USMC-Retired

I can not remember but color forms are not to be used.