NBI Clearance Online Application

• Administrator
Salty Dog

I know this is available for people in NCR, but has anyone used it here in Cebu?  tag28.png

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 2
A_Simple_Man

I read the site.  Interesting.  But one thing confuses me (Hmmmm,  many things confuse me but this one got my attentions)

NBI Clearance can be easily done online and skip few steps of the manual old way. It also eliminates the manual filling up of application form because it can be done online. No longer queue lines. No more wasted time waiting for your turn. NBI clearance online application just eliminates 3 steps which are Data Verification, Payment to the Cashier and Filling up the Application Form!

The only disadvantage or draw back from the new system is it delays you for a day 

I thought applying on line would speed up the process.  How would it delay you for a day?