I am "simple" so a simple question...

miles-high

miles-high

The Arab League (includes Saudi Arabia) is urging the US to punish Syria for its use of chemical weapon.

I can understand the US should help the Philippine government (to the extent possible) against China, as the Philippine would probably not last more than an hour or so against Chinese aggression…

But Arab League nations have more than enough war planes, ships and millions of soldiers, may even have more than the US, including oil money… Why don’t they do it on their own?

Haha I am just curious… :D

• Like 3
SomeRandomGuy

Why attack your neighbors when the big bad foreign americans can do it for you and then take the fall when everything fecks up.

It's funny that there has been reports that the saudi's have supplied the rebels with sarin gas weapons... not surprising they are one of the first to call for support to the war.

• Like 5
Kabisay-an gid

The Saudis cannot be trusted. Many of the 9-11 conspirators were Saudi nationals.

smokey

The Arab League (includes Saudi Arabia) is urging the US to punish Syria for its use of chemical weapon.

I can understand the US should help the Philippine government (to the extent possible) against China, as the Philippine would probably not last more than an hour or so against Chinese aggression…

But Arab League nations have more than enough war planes, ships and millions of soldiers, may even have more than the US, including oil money… Why don’t they do it on their own?

Haha I am just curious… :D

OPM     other peoples money 

• Like 3
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Why get a job if someone provides you with food, housing, medical care and beer money?

• Like 3
cebubird

Seems to me I remember ALL those countries over there teaming up several times to attack little old Israel. Superior manpower,more tanks, more planes, more EVERYTHING, and how did that work out? They are all still crying about Israel keeping some of the territory they won in those wars.

Besides, probably Syria would whip all of them just like Israel has done.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Why get a job if someone provides you with food, housing, medical care and beer money? Why wash dishes when you have a maid? Why wipe your own ass when you have a cute young nurse to do it for.you?

Skywalker

The same Saudi Arabia who are also encouraging the US against Iran.

Britishandproud

Why attack your neighbors when the big bad foreign americans can do it for you and then take the fall when everything fecks up.

It's funny that there has been reports that the saudi's have supplied the rebels with sarin gas weapons... not surprising they are one of the first to call for support to the war.

Heard the alquida get trained in Saudi. Also heard on the that they gave the (alquida) the gas.
RogerDat

Greetings! Where has anyone heard the Saudies gave anyone gas? Where did they get it from? Please post your source.

Sadam was exicuted by U.S. Goverment for what crime???

He was NOT involved in the 9/11 attacks, all evedence implicating him was shown to be false intelegence generated by factions in the US who were frustrated they could not account for tha fact they knew the attack was comming, were warned repeatedly, and still failled to act.

He did not break any law during his time as president, mearly held a bunch of A holes in line, something the present regime has yet to learn to do.

Muslems do not normally attack each other, hence them urging the US to do it for them.

WHY does the US want to get involved with our biggest supplier, and our biggest customer, China, in order to win points from a small do nothing little country, who also depends on China for most of it's suypplies of cheap materials and parts?

it seames to me , many on this forum WANT a "hot" war to break out, do you think you will reap ANY benifits if it comes to pass?

• Like 2
SomeRandomGuy

www.mintpressnews.com/witnesses-of-gas-attack-say-saudis-supplied-rebels-with-chemical-weapons/168135/

Im just adding an edit here. the site I have tried to link was shut down due to so many hits( apparently) so you will have to cut and paste to find it as this is the back up. ( please note this is a standard attacking technique to take down websites). Also it is from mintpress but the original was posted on associated press which is the one that was originally taken down)

This is from two reporters, one is Dale Gavlak A 20 year veteran reporter in the middle east.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/

these were taken from syrian national television

a lot of guys here are ex military   and very pro kill them all let god sort them out.

Edited by SomeRandomGuy

The same Saudi Arabia who are also encouraging the US against Iran.

Just like they encouraged the US to go after Iraq when they had the money and military to do it themselves

He did not break any law during his time as president,

He murdered thousands of his own countrymen and invaded Kuwait---I am sure he broke a more than few laws

• Like 1

An Armenian I know always says well Isrealies are Arabs too. It's just that they don't like to think they are.

• Like 4
miles-high

President Aquino canceled his trip to China to attend the ASEAN trade fair as China did not allow him to visit China, unless he withdraws the Philippines' request for arbitration re the territorial dispute. What a small-minded big country...