Nice looking new Birdhouse!

Headshot

Nice place Bill. Do the post lights on your fence have a photocell switch or are they switched manually?

cebubird

Nice place Bill. Do the post lights on your fence have a photocell switch or are they switched manually?

Wish I would have done photo cell, but didn't. Have 3 switches at living room door and 3 in rear at kitchen door.

About the lighting-NEVER have I seen so many lights. The electrician went "nuts". If we ever turned on all the outside house lights and fence lamps, it would look like a carnival.

• Like 1
philuk

you could purchase a stand alone PIR photo cell to switch the lights automatically, can be placed in the feed wire and it will switch the lights for you,

most have the option that if you switch the power off then straight back on the lights will stay on until you switch them off at the main switch

By the way very very nice build 

Edited by philuk
  • Like 1
Knowdafish

It looks like a very nice build. I like the attention to detail. 

RogerDat

Greetings!  Love the row of 8" hollow blocks! Where did you get them?

I had to order a photo cell from US as none I found here worked.

Looks like you got all the short cuts covered on the front!
Nice place.

Edited by RogerDat
cebubird

Greetings!  Love the row of 8" hollow blocks! Where did you get them?

Looks like you got all the short cuts covered on the front!

Nice place.

Actually that row of blocks is just there fo a step down until we finalize that area. They were left over. They are a FULL 6". We made them. All our exterior walls are made of those and after finishing they did become 8". The workers complained a great deal about the weight/thickness whenever they had to do any chipping or cutting. We made 30 blocks per bag of cement. The interior walls are 4" and made 50 per bag

• Like 2

excellent job nice to see good work. hope you and your family are happy in your new home god bless

• Like 1
Knowdafish

We made 30 blocks per bag of cement.

What was the ratio of sand to cement? 

cebubird

What was the ratio of sand to cement? 

Sorry, I have forgotten now. While we were in the process of making them, I had it figured out. I would have to go back thru all my receipts and calculate the amount of sand purchased and bags of cement. I only remember that our cost per block for the 6inchers worked out to 23.5pesos. The 4inchers were about 19 pesos.

• Like 1
SkyMan

I got one here on my spot lights.  It's been working well over a year now.  I'd prefer it switched at a darker setting but it's ok.

Edited by SkyMan

House is located in Argao-142sm under roof with 110sm of that inside. 3 bedroom 2 bath with additional cr facilities in utility room

House is located in Argao-142sm under roof with 110sm of that inside. 3 bedroom 2 bath with additional cr facilities in utility room

Nice place...looks to me high quality and in good location...

In case anyone is curious about the G in front-YEP-stands for GOD, because without my faith/trust in Him the house could never have been a reality.

And I thought your family name began with 'G'! Awesome that your faith is visible to all that see your home!
  • Like 2
Headshot

I got one here on my spot lights.  It's been working well over a year now.  I'd prefer it switched at a darker setting but it's ok.

Most are adjustable.