Had the same demands from a Globe subcontractor in Mactan a few years ago .Refused to pay, halted the installation and went direct to Globe office and complained.

Next day, 2 Globe Engineers arrived to oversee the subcontract installation.

No additional costs requested again.

• Like 1
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zafeinix

• Crissy2013

• smokey

• Monsoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Record this when she asks again so you have proof and then post it on the interent to name and shame business's that are racist or employee racist tactics because. I hate one price for locals one pri

Sky Cable sucks. If you have other options in your area go with one of them. We had to get Sky Cable coz we had no other choice. Worst of all is it goes out every time it rains. Avoid it if possible.

Call Sky Cable head office and see what you can shake out.

Posted Images

Thanks guys for all the input,  I guess my biggest question is has anyone had this same issue with skycable, they didnt turn up on saturday and no response from head office... they have now also informed me that they made a mistake on the contract and will be adding an additional 2000...from there rhetoric I could not understand what for, they simple turned into yes men...So I took advantage of this and said " So everything is Free right" YES  " The internet the sky tv everyhting is free" YES  " So I wont have to pay for anthing because every month its free for everything " YES....

This is obviously not the case and I dont expect free monthly internet and tv (contract is 4000mth)....  They simply said yes to anything I said

Then they said I will pay more than what was on the contract..... am currently looking for a previous experienced idiot so they can communicate with each other..and hopefully I will get some real info...

Does anyone know of an experienced idiot (hopefully with mental history) so as we can begin translating there responses?

USCebuana

Do you guys in Cebu have your own wifi system at home? Is there internet cable connection outside Cebu City but within Cebu Province? How far? Is there Netflix and Hulu there?

Its better if you call skycable and complain about what their employees are doing. Thats the best thing to do to stop them from doing it to other people. Some of their employees are just assholes. My sister had skycable  and decided to disconnect service. A guy from Skycable came in asking me like a boss of where my sis and said he came to get the box and remote. I was still polite and let him in. 

We had 3 remotes as sis friend gave it to her. He started asking questions why we had 3 remote controls. I had to confirm her again of how many cable boxes are installed in the house. He was very sarcastic and started interrogating me with the remote controls until i got so pissed off and kick him out of the house. He didn't have manners at all. Beware of the people and always be very specific on asking if its related to services. People here are always tricky and will try to scam even to fellow filipinos.

Thanks guys for all the input,  I guess my biggest question is has anyone had this same issue with skycable, they didnt turn up on saturday and no response from head office... they have now also informed me that they made a mistake on the contract and will be adding an additional 2000...from there rhetoric I could not understand what for, they simple turned into yes men...So I took advantage of this and said " So everything is Free right" YES  " The internet the sky tv everyhting is free" YES  " So I wont have to pay for anthing because every month its free for everything " YES....

This is obviously not the case and I dont expect free monthly internet and tv (contract is 4000mth)....  They simply said yes to anything I said

Then they said I will pay more than what was on the contract..... am currently looking for a previous experienced idiot so they can communicate with each other..and hopefully I will get some real info...

Does anyone know of an experienced idiot (hopefully with mental history) so as we can begin translating there responses?

Theres no room for mistakes. it is not possible. This is impossible.  if theres an additional charge it is only for the installation fee ..They are definitely trying to scam you. If they have charges, it is encoded all at one time the moment you sign in a contract. There is never such thing as a mistake in acontract. Never,. Dont fall for this trap. Try calling again on the sky customer service hotline. 

Go straight to their office and talk to other sky scable employees. Get real details from real people. Not the scammers. If theres no solution it is better not to enroll in the service anymore and just cancel the contract than to get scammed.

Go straight to their office and talk to other sky scable employees. Get real details from real people. Not the scammers. If theres no solution it is better not to enroll in the service anymore and just cancel the contract than to get scammed.

Just canceled everything with them, was begining to feel like I was on jerry springer..... waiting for steve to hold me back...  unbeleivably the head office sent me a product list with there specials as a reply to my complaint... wont be wasting my time wih them anymore...thanks for all helpfull posts