Hello everyone!

thadzonline

thadzonline

Thadz here, Filipino in country. I'm pretty much on my own here, all my folks and siblings are in CA except 2.

SomeRandomGuy

hey there thadz    how u doing?

you are returning filipino?   nice mate   good for you

livinglife007

Hi there welcome to the forum.  What parts are you from?

thadzonline

hey there thadz    how u doing?

you are returning filipino?   nice mate   good for you

I'm great, thanks for asking. I hope it's the same for you.

I've lived here all my life mate, it's just that my family is based abroad for their work :)

Welcome to the forums Thadz.

Thanks, looking forward to a wonderful experience here. 

Hi there welcome to the forum.  What parts are you from?

Thanks! I'm from Talisay(Cebu)

mikewright

Welcome, thadz. Always good to get input from members with feet-on-the-ground experience.

thadzonline

Welcome, thadz. Always good to get input from members with feet-on-the-ground experience.

Thank you, I'd be glad to pitch in what I can share. But I am as eager to learn new things around here as well.

Brucewayne

Thank you, I'd be glad to pitch in what I can share. But I am as eager to learn new things around here as well.

Welcome Thad.

How about starting a new thread explaining the good and bad points of living in Talisay, I would be interested in hearing more about that area from a native resident.

It doesn't seem like many locals post here very often and I am sure you know things we haven't dreamed of.

Davaoeno

I've lived here all my life mate

hahaha you are the first filipino who has always lived in the Phil you I have heard use that expression - usually its Brits and Aussies I hear say that 

thadzonline

hahaha you are the first filipino who has always lived in the Phil you I have heard use that expression - usually its Brits and Aussies I hear say that 

Ohh, that means you haven't met a lot, I'm sure there's a lot more, maybe 50% of the population :)

Welcome Thad.

How about starting a new thread explaining the good and bad points of living in Talisay, I would be interested in hearing more about that area from a native resident.

It doesn't seem like many locals post here very often and I am sure you know things we haven't dreamed of.

Thanks! That's a good idea, I'll start one of my inputs and others can pitch in as well.

Brucewayne

Ohh, that means you haven't met a lot, I'm sure there's a lot more, maybe 50% of the population :)

Thanks! That's a good idea, I'll start one of my inputs and others can pitch in as well.

I'll be sure to post tere as I want to know a bit more about Talisay than what I have heard from one or two ex-pats who have only been there a short time.

Headshot

Thad, where in Talisay do you live? Barangay? I used to live in Bulacao.

You say your family is in CA. Is that California, Canada, Central America or what? Just curious...

Edited by Headshot
Headshot

You just need to take it in the context of the question he was asked and how it was worded.

Edited by Headshot