Who will protect you from the protectors? Davao - safe for foreigners or not ?

Brucewayne

Seems you have a low opinion of the people and are trying to convince me that my post means the opposite of it's simple meaning.That ain't gonna happen !

I'll bet that if I wanted to waste time going through your posts or replies here,that I will find you saying in some way exactly what my simple post said ! Stop trying to make it into the way you think of the people.

?

And still you don't explain?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• jtmwatchbiz

• Brucewayne

• Baywak

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well that makes sense.  They must have taken that from the US Secret Service procedure book:   Let's see if I remember correctly.....   In the event of a possible kidnapping/assassination event, t

Hum the VM has 20 guards for protection. A vehicle pulls in front which he thinks is some sort of trap and he gets out of the car and walks up to the car blocking his convey and taps on the window. I

Well some of it is from reporters, and some of it is direct quotes from the Aussie and also from the VM - so I'm not quite sure what " VERY second hand info is "   YOu find it strange that he just d

Posted Images