How Much Privacy Are You Willing To Give Up?

JasonEcos

The whole thing sounds paranoid to Mr. First it's "Police the World" then at last that's not such a good idea. Now people from other countries are getting their own back people are "watching them" and subsequently we all get watched. Going on facebook or twittering is also negative if you want privacy. Living in a country where even the NBI clearance sucks is a fairly safe bet.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JasonEcos

• SomeRandomGuy

• jtmwatchbiz

• OzGuy43

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Orwell wrote his book in 1949. I was born in 1949. Coincidence? I think not...       

There used to be firm guidelines in place to prevent the abuse of power. They were called the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Unfortunately, people no longer think these guidelines are important.

just look at youtube or facebook or any other of the numerous ways people put themselves out there   forget the government taking away people's privacy   they can't wait to give it away all on the

Posted Images

sadly every government has a god complex, they want to see everything u do. want to hear everything u say and even want to know what u think, and it will only get worse, i would not be surprised to discover that everyone one born after dna samples became available now has there dna in a government profile list somewhere. and they are very good at using scare tactics. get the ppl afraid and u will be allowed to do anything u want, think about this, more ppl have been killed in us this year by automatic weapons than at 9/11 but 9/11 scares the shit out of everyone. i was buidling a jean michelle jarre concert in denmark the year after, we had to learn what to do incase of an aeroplane would come down in the middle of the concert, keep ppl thinking we are on the brink of war and they will have all the rights suspended, i think fox news is nothing more than the govenrments right arm, they keep everyone in a constant state of fear, and ppl actually believe that channel

Well, since you say you are not kidding, I must tell you that you have ZERO understanding of the law in the US.  You are "pretty sure"?   I am absolutely sure.  Cops, soldiers, etc cannot come into our homes whenever they like and lock us up indefinitely.  

With all due respect, you would be best served reserving your assertions of fact to topics where you actually know something.  Otherwise, you come off looking ... well I don't know another way to say it... ignorant.  You don't want that, do you?  

BTW, you should probably also actually read the book before you comment on it, don't you think?  Honestly, how can you expect anyone to place any value on your opinions when they are not based on knowledge or experience?

You are absolutely sure and you are also absolutely wrong. Your post shows how ignorant your knowledge is of the laws of your own country and how they are being stripped away from you piece by piece. I'm guessing you are a big fan of CNN. Police all across America are training to disarm the American public through smash and grab techniques and many sheriffs have publicly spoken out against these new orders from above. I guess I have to educate you as your post shows you to be to lazy and inept to do the research yourself and learn what is happening in your homeland. Instead you would prefer to shoot from the hip, make ridiculous comments that are so far away from reality it makes them laughable. Head in the sand is the most polite way to describe your post.

Your president has written new laws to legally arrest and detain US citizens indefinately if they are suspected of being a threat to national security. This gives the power to the police and military to arrest anybody they choose for a thousand different reasons. Again this is fact. Are you learning anything yet mate? Or are you still ignorant on whats happening in your own country?

Here is a couple of examples of what is actually happening in your country. In future do a bit of research yourself before you make such posts because you are obviously concerned about what people think about you and this latest post of yours in not only completely incorrect but also quite sad that there are still people out there like you who have no clue at all of what is happening in their own country, let alone the rest of the world.
Davaoeno

your post shows you to be to lazy

now them's fighting words !! 

Edited by Davaoeno
JasonEcos

Well, since you say you are not kidding, I must tell you that you have ZERO understanding of the law in the US.  You are "pretty sure"?   I am absolutely sure.  Cops, soldiers, etc cannot come into our homes whenever they like and lock us up indefinitely.  

Unfortunately you are mistaken. I wish you were right, but its just not so. 

In many jurisdictions officers can enter your home, without permission or a warrant. You can be locked up indefinitely without charges or a trial. (see NDAA 2013, Google "NDAA indefinite detention"). Your personal belongings can be taken from you without charges or a trial (look up "asset forfeiture"). There are a spat of other laws, or lack thereof, that allow for similar abuses.

I know its hard to believe, but its here.