How Much Privacy Are You Willing To Give Up?

JasonEcos

jtmwatchbiz

Poor spelling or gramma skills begets someone with insignificant intelligence?

it could i suppose, but a more obvious trait would be rambling, dramatic, thin-skinned, knee-jerk, stream-of-consciousness responses along with the penchant for perceiving practically every posting and topic as being about themselves and the misguided thought that what they say is interesting and valid.   

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JasonEcos

• SomeRandomGuy

• jtmwatchbiz

• OzGuy43

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Orwell wrote his book in 1949. I was born in 1949. Coincidence? I think not...       

There used to be firm guidelines in place to prevent the abuse of power. They were called the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Unfortunately, people no longer think these guidelines are important.

just look at youtube or facebook or any other of the numerous ways people put themselves out there   forget the government taking away people's privacy   they can't wait to give it away all on the

Posted Images

SomeRandomGuy

it could i suppose, but a more obvious trait would be rambling, dramatic, thin-skinned, knee-jerk, stream-of-consciousness responses along with the penchant for perceiving practically every posting and topic as being about themselves and the misguided thought that what they say is interesting and valid.

its not fun when u describe yourself in an attempt to describe me.

But then again I don't tend to attack people here. Alas that seems to be your job here so I will leave you to it.

Edited by SomeRandomGuy
jtmwatchbiz

its not fun when u describe yourself in an attempt to describe me.

But then again I don't tend to attack people here. Alas that seems to be your job here so I will leave you to it.

did i mention you in my last posting?   

SomeRandomGuy

isn't quoting the same thing as mentioning or did i just think that?

seriously dude my opinions my opinions, Here's a suggestion.... don't read them if you don't like them.... Its what I tend to do with yours

jtmwatchbiz

isn't quoting the same thing as mentioning or did i just think that?

no and yes. however here's an American saying for you..."if the show fits wear it."

JasonEcos

Um  Rome...England.... Egypt     I don;t know   just to name a few.... From what I hear they are still around.

Oh and lets not forget china..... but hey  who's name dropping or considering history here

By modern society I was referring to modern day inventions. Sorry I should have specified. Yes, many, many other countries have made significant contributions to society over the centuries. I dare say most modern inventions are based on old inventions. You can't have the car without the wheel, you can't have a rifle without the gun powder, etc. If you go back far enough most inventions are founded on very primitive inventions...the wheel, fire, levers, etc.So yes countreis like China, Rome, etc have helped shape the world for sure.

But if we are talking modern inventions that we use on daily basis...well the US is at the forefront. Cars, aviation, space exploration, transitors, modern computers, internet, etc etc.

SomeRandomGuy

yes all amazing inventions... most spurned on during wars though yeah? isn't that one most of these things were invented?

What about england. The english language has a fair amount of weighing in on our ability to communicate.

Isn't nasa shut down these days and only russia fly's to outer space?

no and yes. however here's an American saying for you..."if the show fits wear it."

Here's an austrlain saying the dress looks better on you sweetheart

Edited by SomeRandomGuy
jtmwatchbiz

austrlain

i rest my case mate

JasonEcos

yes all amazing inventions... most spurned on during wars though yeah? isn't that one most of these things were invented?

What about england. The english language has a fair amount of weighing in on our ability to communicate.

Isn't nasa shut down these days and only russia fly's to outer space?

Here's an austrlain saying the dress looks better on you sweetheart

Yup many American inventions were developed from war, but then many weren't. I think the same can be said for many foreign inventions as well.

And yes they are working on defunding NASA.  Which again comes back to the US losing its way.

I'm not sure what we are achieving with this discussion.... I am perfectly willing to accept the fact current US foreign policy blows big time. I admit the fact the US is far from perfect.. I'm well aware of many other countries have contributed to humankind.  Since people are throwing around old sayings..."You have to accept the bad with the good" or in this case "The good with the bad." Many things about the US suck, but many are good. The US has really helped shape the modern world. Theres no point in failing to admit that.

Does it make Americans better than others? Of course not.

Davaoeno

buy the book today and get ready to join all us concipricay theory guys.

I met a concipricay guy once-  fortunately he was able to get rid of most of it with some sort of ointment .  You dont want to be spreading that stuff around the local bath house 

• Like 1
SomeRandomGuy

Its ok sweetheart. My carefactor on your thoughts of me are less then zero.

But I am sure an american you obviously think your opinion is the only one that matters.

It's ok us aussie's are used to dealing with your type.

That's why we have a special word for you back home :yahoo:

@jtmwatchbiz

Edited by SomeRandomGuy
Davaoeno

The english language has a fair amount of weighing in on our ability to communicate.

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

OMG !!!

Its ok sweetheart. My carefactor on your thoughts of me are less then zero.

But I am sure an american you obviously think your opinion is the only one that matters.

It's ok us aussie's are used to dealing with your type.

That's why we have a special word for you back home :yahoo:

Rolf Harris ??  no, thats 2 words 

Edited by Davaoeno
SomeRandomGuy

depends   do u speak american or do u speak english?

HeyMike

depends   do u speak american or do u speak english?

I speak neither.... I speak New Jersey.

• Like 3