How Much Privacy Are You Willing To Give Up?

JasonEcos

SomeRandomGuy

buy the book today and get ready to join all us concipricay theory guys.

It is almost exactly what is happening today   i think there is even a blow by blow on the net somewhere of the book    take you about  30 mins to get the jist.

This book has been banned in some countries

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JasonEcos

• SomeRandomGuy

• jtmwatchbiz

• OzGuy43

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Orwell wrote his book in 1949. I was born in 1949. Coincidence? I think not...       

There used to be firm guidelines in place to prevent the abuse of power. They were called the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Unfortunately, people no longer think these guidelines are important.

just look at youtube or facebook or any other of the numerous ways people put themselves out there   forget the government taking away people's privacy   they can't wait to give it away all on the

Posted Images

buy the book today and get ready to join all us concipricay theory guys.

It is almost exactly what is happening today   i think there is even a blow by blow on the net somewhere of the book    take you about  30 mins to get the jist.

This book has been banned in some countries

Had a bit of a look at it, thought police is a good one lol. Written in 1949? Orwell was a visionary.

Not too sure about the phrase 'conspiracy theory'. I just think its a made up phrase by the establishment to discredit people trying to get the truth out. Most of the info I've seen and read are straight from the horses mouth so to speak. Johnson, Nixon, Reagan, the two Bush's, Obama and even Kennedy, who was the last true great president IMO. It's been a puppet brigade since Jack.

SomeRandomGuy

yep strings pulled from the same elite            pupeteer style and they are not even trying to look like they are hiding it anymore.

FFS when obama got in he kept all the staff from the bush admin    don't think that has ever happened before.

no wonder so many americans are running away from their own country and I feel sorry for anyone that is american. Choice of either puppet one or puppet 2? hell not too much different from oz's pollitcal system either.

No real choice all propaganda   I thought in the us it was always the person that had the most money in a campaign was the person who won.

I should be worried that Ill be tagged for posting this by a government agency somewhere but because of my anti controlling goverment actions in the past I am already on one of those watch lists  lol

free thinkers are dangerous yo

just to add   for those that think because I am not american I do not have  a say.

well since the states is the self imposed big brother of the world and all other nations should bow down to their demands then yes I have every right to say something and I wish I was american.

I wouldn't be running away from my country I would be there no matter how fecked up it is getting and working with as many other people as I can to change the course that we will all regret.  And out childrens children will wonder wtf   why did no one stop it

Edited by SomeRandomGuy
  • Like 1
Headshot

Had a bit of a look at it, thought police is a good one lol. Written in 1949? Orwell was a visionary.

Orwell wrote his book in 1949. I was born in 1949. Coincidence? I think not...    :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:

• Like 3
jtmwatchbiz

I should be worried that Ill be tagged for posting this by a government agency somewhere but because of my anti controlling goverment actions in the past I am already on one of those watch lists lol

i'm sure once they see your superior command of the english language they will realize what they are dealing with :)

• Like 1
JasonEcos

Well my life is an open book. I do not have money to hide, or bad habits to exploit, or engage in criminal activities to hide, or associate with subversive elements. I'm just a boring over-qualified farmer enjoying clean living and family life in paradise . I do not care if people see my facebook photos, watch my facebook videos, nor if people know my name, address, or phone number. If someone wants to try to steal my identity or steal my credit line than power to them and I hope they have better success with it than me. I really do not know why anyone would spend much time watching or following my life.There is a certain freedom in that and life is so much less stressful.

I appreciate that many or most members must or simply wish to mask themselves but the paranoia and stress of that is something I certainly do not miss.  

Its not if one individual cares about their privacy, its having restrictions in place to prevent abuse of power. Police, politicians, spies, etc are all human and prone to the same faults as the rest of us. There need to be firm guidelines in place to prevent them abusing their authority.

People should not be able to be indefinitely detained without being convicted of a crime. But they can now do that.

People should not have their movements tracked without a warrant.

People should not have their vehicles/homes searched without a warrant or consent.

People should not have their money, vehicles, property, etc just taken away without being convicted of a crime. But they can do that now (called "asset forfeiture")

People should expect privacy when using the toilet.

People should expect privacy when having conversations with loved ones.

The list goes on. There need to be firm guidelines in place to prevent abuse of these powers. I'm all for a drug dealer having his possesions seized by the government, but right now as it strands you can be driving down the road, be puilled over and if they see a large sum of cash on you they can just take it away. This has happened to many people including an elderly gentleman that was on his way to an estate auction. Theres a fine line between policing to prevent crime and highway robbery.

I often see people complain about the police here in the Philippines but back in the US we are changing or outright ignoring the laws that keep the police and government fairly honest. You give people ways to get into positions of power with little oversight and penalties then you are just begging to be abused. Just because an individual doesn't care if those abuses happen to him doesn't mean society as a whole should have to submit to the same thing.

• Like 2
JasonEcos

.no wonder so many americans are running away from their own country and I feel sorry for anyone that is american. Choice of either puppet one or puppet 2? hell not too much different from oz's pollitcal system either.

I wouldn't be running away from my country I would be there no matter how fecked up it is getting and working with as many other people as I can to change the course that we will all regret.  And out childrens children will wonder wtf   why did no one stop it

Just to clarify, as an American I'm not running away from my country. I am simply enjoying a few years in the tropics. My first choice was Hawaii or Florida keys but my income level wouldn't permit me much of a lifestyle there.

I will be returning to the US in a few years. In the meantime I try to do my part by making people think about the situation and where it can lead to. The US is arguably the greastest country to have existed but we are losing/lost our way (not trying to belittle other countries but look at how the US has shaped the world we live in). I do not want to see a great country go down the tubes.

Headshot

There need to be firm guidelines in place to prevent abuse of these powers.

There used to be firm guidelines in place to prevent the abuse of power. They were called the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Unfortunately, people no longer think these guidelines are important. When people decide that security is more important than freedom, they will soon have neither.

• Like 3
SomeRandomGuy

i'm sure once they see your superior command of the english language they will realize what they are dealing with :)

HA. I’m sorry for being an un-educated person like yourself.
I seem to recall the English language is an ever evolving and changing language and I grew up in the world of sms shortening everything and not giving a feck on how something is spelt as long as someone understood the point then we didn't really care.
Poor spelling or gramma skills begets someone with insignificant intelligence?

In future I’ll be sure to use spell check just for you.
I type 180 words a minute never check spell check and just blurt out what I say quickly easily and painlessly.
But I bow down to your superior intelligence since I do speak more then one language learning another while I am here and remembering that I seem to have been posting on the internet and on forums for the majority of my life ( being of a different generation to yourself) but alas changes of  what people care about is often lost on those of an older generation with feelings and beliefs of grandeur.

SomeRandomGuy

not trying to belittle other countries but look at how the US has shaped the world we live in). I do not want to see a great country go down the tubes.

A McDonalds on every corner and a star bucks and 7 11 on every other one A world where big business has more power then governments and using poor countries personal wealth for personal gain?
A world where world war is always on the verge and conceded belief that one country has the right to dictate what every other country should do.
A country founded on give us your tired your hungry your homeless but now tells immigrants feck off we are full?
Personal freedom is only what the government tells you, you can do?
A country where people can trust their government and stocks up and guns and ammo for the civil war?
Yep shaped the world awesome
Glad you are proud

Not being anti American but don’t be spouting that we changed the world and made it better drivel.
America is not god and needs to stop acting like it is.

• Like 1

A McDonalds on every corner and a star bucks and 7 11 on every other one A world where big business has more power then governments and using poor countries personal wealth for personal gain?

A world where world war is always on the verge and conceded belief that one country has the right to dictate what every other country should do.

A country founded on give us your tired your hungry your homeless but now tells immigrants feck off we are full?

A country where people can trust their government and stocks up and guns and ammo for the civil war?

Glad you are proud

Not being anti American but don’t be spouting that we changed the world and made it better drivel.

You summed it up perfectly mate. For edit. The Illuminati own Maccas and Starbucks. Dunno about 7 11 but it wouldn't surprise me, along with most of the other major international corporations. Bill gates the richest man alive? Lol I don't think so. Check out the Rothschild family. Bill Gates is a minnow compared to these bad boys. Up to half of the worlds wealth is owned by this family. Trillions upon trillions of dollars controlled by these psychopaths.

Edited by OzGuy43
udonthani

that is not anything new. The United States has been saying that, since 1921.

JasonEcos

Glad you are proud

America is not perfect, I'll be the first to admit that but even with all its faults it is still a good country, and used to be much better. Most of what you listed are the changes taking place in the last few generations(many in the last 10yrs) and are exactly what I am concerned about.

I said America has really helped shaped the world we live in...and I stand by that. Can you think of any other country that has contributed as much to modern society? I'm not saying Americans are better, in fact many American inventions were developed by foreigners like Albert Einstein, Enrico Fermi, Nikola Tesla. But they came to America to develop their ideas because America was the "land of opportunity".

You can disagree with modern policy, I certainly do, but its hard to ignore this fact.

• Like 1
SomeRandomGuy

Can you think of any other country that has contributed as much to modern society?

Um  Rome...England.... Egypt     I don;t know   just to name a few.... From what I hear they are still around.

Oh and lets not forget china..... but hey  who's name dropping or considering history here

I've travelled a bit in my life and wherever I go I have always come across yanks. No other race apart from maybe Aussies are so happy, open, social and friendly. Americans have never been the problem. it's the wankers in power that are the problem. And that includes the wankers in Oz in power who just follow these psychos.

• Like 2