Why is there always one person who has to put you down?

Salty Dog

Alan S

It's just the way of the world.

Some people are only happy when they are criticising others.

Take consolation from the fact that you are making them happy.

• Like 3
SomeRandomGuy

ha It's not something to worry about.

In all honesty it is something wrong with them.

Problem is these days the world is 90% asshole as we have all gotten into the be in it only for yourself attitude that we have been brought up with.

People that aren't all up in people's faces or attacking people for having a different point of view often wonder what is wrong with them.

Nothing at all.

Problem more is what is wrong with the rest of people that they think that attacking people and their opinions or beliefs is their god given right?

The internet allows people to be tough and strong and say things that might probably never would say face to face to a person.

I wonder every day what exactly is lacking in society these days that being civil and positive and kind even if someone is wrong went out the door as bad manners.

• Like 1

It is true many times and too bad in my opinion but many people don't have manners. If everyone was respectful Paul would not have to have moderators to shut down the personal attacks. Sometimes if you are a good listener you will learn something even if you don't agree like when we were all in school.

tom_shor

I used to think I was paranoid then I realized everyone was out to get me.

Don't let it get you down. Everyone has their own opinion and you know what opinions are like.

• Like 2
Headshot

Don't worry there is far more than one out to get ya

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't all out to get you.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 4

Ah so, Salty____You have begun to realize that despite appearances, we are not one big happy family.  Don't let it bug you.  You may find that if you come out against shit sandwiches, you will draw at least one harsh dissenting opinion.  Thicken your skin and hang in there boy. It's all good.  :cool:

Skywalker

Fear and Envy are terrible sins.

Don't let the bastards grind you down!   :yahoo:

• Like 1
JamesMusslewhite

@ Salty Dog,

That is a good question. As for myself I have spent years here observing the actions of expats and read the articles written in the local media about the wrongdoings and alleged wrongdoings of expats. I also understand social statistics as it relates to social groups. When I post I will use the term expats in relation to pedophiles, criminals, low-lifers, and sleaze-balls. Even though time and time again it is proven they are here their are those you wish to pretend they don't exist, some could be as described, perhaps some support their activities, perhaps some or truly oblivious, while others just wish to bully and shit-stir at every opportunity.

When I refer to members I use the term "doorknobs" and "toaster-heads" when referring to these very types you mention. And always there will be members who will negatively reply. This is because their are those you wish to pretend they don't exist, some could be as described, perhaps some support their activities, perhaps some or truly oblivious, while others just wish to bully and shit-stir at every opportunity. Then there are those with personal prejudice for you personally because they may not like your stance, religious views, where you came from, branch of service, what you own, who you are friends with, and another thousand reasons an idiot have to justify their own actions. The best you can do is stand your ground, develop a thick-skin, and do not allow yourself to be shouted down but those using their free speech to censor yours. Hold true to your convictions an proudly post your views and smile as these types loose their minds and act like children. This is a forum and every members has the right to their own personal opinions as long as they are with in rules. Those who troll, flame, and are keyboard commandos will just have to deal with their own petty issues and charter flaws themselves. Who cares what the hell they think?

"Stupid is as stupid does"

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
  • Like 1

Well I thought it was because for small animals they only need one vet.

• Like 1
JamesMusslewhite

Small Penis Syndrom  LMAO

About as good of an accuse as I can come up with for most of them.... Of course living here, it is not the size of your penis that matters as it is the size of your balls.