Where did lil Hannah Montana go ?

samatm

samatm

Pretty sad lil Hannah Montana -  grew up to act slutty on stage.  Actually her performance on National TV  was disgusting and one that the US haters will use as propaganda footage for reasons to hate US culture (the great satan)   Family entertainment it is  not. 

If you were Billy Ray Cyrus what you say to your little girl ??   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1WDEfJBZXg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HeyMike

• samatm

• JackJohnson

• Kabisay-an gid

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Basically, that is the truth. The Frankfurt School, Adorno, Freud, Marcuse, etc., decided the best way to combat antisemitism was to destroy the gentile family structure, and they have pretty much su

was wondering how long till i see this post here  the answer is she grow up  just like some need to do as well  sad part is she didnt even do anything new yet every one is acting like crazy lol  s

It's not just her; much of the "talent" today is The Emperor's New Clothes for me. Hey you kids... get off my lawn!

Posted Images

Britishandproud

What's even more sad, young girls look up to her as a role model (because she's famous) I saw the video on Facebook an a lot of the girls defending her saying "she's growing up an just finding herself" lol

SirMadrigal

she turned into a slut like all the Mickey Mouse girls do, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Lindsey Lohan etc.. etc...

• Like 1
HeyMike

Geez, the US has some great talent. I mean, what is the technique one uses to convince audiences that these "less than no talent" performers actually have talent?   

• Like 2

was wondering how long till i see this post here 

the answer is she grow up 

just like some need to do as well 

sad part is she didnt even do anything new yet every one is acting like crazy lol 

she is 20 years old show woman 

so get over it 

• Like 3
Half Baked

She's just a stupid kid, trying to shock everyone.
OMG!!!! How could she?!! :sarcasm:

yawn.

HeyMike

It's not just her; much of the "talent" today is The Emperor's New Clothes for me. Hey you kids... get off my lawn! :oldtimer:

• Like 3
JasonEcos

Its society in general. People like Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Perez Hilton, Miley Cyrus, etc etc etc only make money and get the limelight because people support them.

I wonder what its going to be like in another generation or two?

smokey

Well Howard stearn and Gene simmons make a fortune out of shocking people 

TMZ had her in a "Which one would you" poll with Lady Gaga. The lady won hands down. Now I'm internet friendly at home I downloaded the Kim/Ray J vid. What a waste of time!

Edited by hyaku
streak03

the skank formerly known as hannah montana

Davaoeno

Of course non of our wives or gfs would ever consider doing something like this given the opportunity and several million dollars - because all the women that we know are on their way to sainthood - and pure as the driven snow !!  

I got news for you boys - underneath that thin veneer of respectability many women-and men- would sell their souls for fame and fortune.  Only the willfully blind would deny this

• Like 3